which colour L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Sorry another NSI question.

I am thinking of trying out there attraction L&P and i wondered which of the colours are most popular

radiant white or soft white

and

totally clear
pink masque
sheer pink
radiant pink.

I dont really want to purchase all of them at once, it would cost a fortune lol

Also the glaze and go 1) is it worth it and 2) do you need a primer if you use this on top of the acrylic

Thanks

Jane x

I use soft white, and sheer pink the most hun,
x

I use radiant Pink and titanium White the most. But you should think about buying pink masque for nail biters.

Glaze and go is a seriously good product. Great for finishing, makes life easier. no primer needed, just use as you would a top coat, but then pop it under the lamp for 90 seconds

Do you need a primer b4 glaze and go though??

Also wondering if anyone using NSI finds Sheer Pink as little too sheer, can you see thru it

BTW no primer is needed before glaze and go

Hi Marion

is the titanium white a really white, white?? if you see what i am saying lol

no you don't need a primer with glaze and go. and I use radiant white and sheer pink.

I think NSI do a kit around £50 ish and it has 8oz bottle of liquid a pot of radiant white and pot of sheer pink and then the primer and other bits also it's well worth its value and there's some tiny pots of other's powders to try in the kit too.

Yes titanium white is really really white as white as white tips. i also use soft white, but when i offer clients a choise they mostly pick the tit white... i prefer the soft white myself.

Tbh eventually you will need all the powders, because all clients have difference tastes.

Just another thought, Do you have to do a conversion course to use NSI as i was trained using Salon Sytems but i dont like it at all, thats why i am changing but at the mo cant afford to really do any more courses, cost me a bomb to set up inthe first place lol

I am not sure if you need to do a course before buying the NSI products. I am sure you can buy a trial pack tho.

it is best to do the courses because every system is slightly different, some work wetter and there will be many other differences that a tutor will be more informed about.

Courses are essential in becoming an excellent tech.:green:

You dont HAVE to do a course,
But I would recommend doing a conversion, I had lots of problems with attraction, almost gave up with it, until I did the conversion,
And now i am fine....nice crisp smiles etc...
It really is worth doing hunny x

Sorry another NSI question.

I am thinking of trying out there attraction L&P and i wondered which of the colours are most popular

radiant white or soft white

and

totally clear
pink masque
sheer pink
radiant pink.

I dont really want to purchase all of them at once, it would cost a fortune lol

Also the glaze and go 1) is it worth it and 2) do you need a primer if you use this on top of the acrylic

Thanks

Jane x

They are doing their intro kit for £7.95 at the mo and it has all of them in it and a 2oz bottle of liquid and primer if you fancied having a look at them!:) x

Just another thought, Do you have to do a conversion course to use NSI as i was trained using Salon Sytems but i dont like it at all, thats why i am changing but at the mo cant afford to really do any more courses, cost me a bomb to set up inthe first place lol
hi jane - they stock nsi at the nail warehouse in lordswood - saves on postage etc and they do good nail art bits etc

Hi Village Nails

How you doing???

Not been to Nail Warehouse only Capital so will check them out.

Do you know if you can take kids in there??

no you don't need a primer with glaze and go. and I use radiant white and sheer pink.

I think NSI do a kit around £50 ish and it has 8oz bottle of liquid a pot of radiant white and pot of sheer pink and then the primer and other bits also it's well worth its value and there's some tiny pots of other's powders to try in the kit too.

i use the same ...radient white....sheer pink xx

Latest posts

Back