Which company are you with now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which company are you trained with?

• Bio Sculpture

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Calgel

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Creative Nail Design

Votes: 144 42.0%
  • Essential Nails

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • EZFlow

Votes: 49 14.3%
  • LCN

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Millennium

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • NSI

Votes: 59 17.2%
  • OPI

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Other (please expand)

Votes: 83 24.2%

• Total voters
I am trained with 'The Edge' fibreglass/silk and I am booked to do my foundation L+P with NSI next month.

I have also used Millenium fibreglass too

I am getting trained by christrio while selling the products too

I started with Lightbox Gell ,Odyssey,Backscratchers allessandro,Creativein 1994 then Tammy Taylor IBD, OPI then realised that I truly love CND after all and have been using it for years I wouldn't use any other. in my opinion I have tried the rest and kept with the best

Ruby

Still with CND after 25 years ... the products have built my business and never let me, or more importantly my clients, down. 25 years and my history in the business says it all.

Hi, I started out with CND which were fab and was with them for nearly 9 years, I am now working with Entity and teaching aswell which I am really enjoying!!!

Nearly forgot to say I have been using Nfu-Oh coloured acrylics, nail art ect and i'm loving this too :)

xx

Trained with Creative back in 2002, decided to do some market research in my local area (by going and having my own nails done - best way to suss out your competition!), and found some salons using the CND logo but def not using creative l&p! Also not following same procedures as I was taught in my training. The results were inferior! I stick with CND for l&p, either I'm stuck in my ways or if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it! :) xx

I trained with Bio Sculpture last year this time. I really like the product but find it somewhat pricey. Can anyone suggest a gel where the steps are similar to Bio and possibly compatible? Love Bio Sculpture but I would like to find a more affordable gel product to use as well as Bio.

I've trained with creative and ezflow. I also use some nfu-oh products. I like them all for different reasons. I have a bit of an enquiring mind and am always curious about products. I enjoy trying different things, just to see what's out there.

I've trained in all three main systems, but I think I'll always be an l&p girl at heart. I like training, especially having an occasional 121 session. I've come a long way in the past two years, but I still have a long way to go. Will always be eternally grateful for finding this site, too! :)

I'm with Magnetic Nails all the way. Love them

I am also trained in magnetic....havent heard of alot of people in the UK that are??

I originally trained with Millennium Nails but converted to CND and now looking for my masters and brisa conversion.

Latest posts

Back