Which decade do you love??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which decade are you??

• 1960's

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • 1970's

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • 1980's

Votes: 60 44.1%
  • 1990's

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Today

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • None of the above,im not stuck in a time warp!!!

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
80's - i even had blusher this colour!!!:lol:

Hi guys

The question says it all really,which decade do you love?

is it for nostalgia,do you actually remember it well?

Does it show your age??:eek:...not that you are bothered im sure,we all know what lotions and potions work on us anyway...LOL

For me it has to be the 1980 s.

Who remembersthose shoulder pads,those power dressing techniques of fashion??

The mars bar blusher on the cheeks,the scary 5 colour eyeshadows:eek:

Those "yuppies",the wine bars,the perms,the big hair....everything was big!

Poison perfume,obsession by Calvin klein....:green:...was nt my fav though i loved Coco Chanel:eek:

The tv programmes,dallas,Dynasty,and my all time fav Knots Landing:eek::eek::eek::green:

The music of Duran Duran,Spandau ballet...

So....what decade is YOU??

OMG 80's for sure... The Police, Adam and the Ants, Haircut 100, Prince, Michael Jackson, Bananrama, I love all of them - who cares if some of it was cheesy!! :hug: I still to this day wear Coco and I adored Dallas! I also had the most horrendous haircut when I was about 15... it really was awful!! :rolleyes:

80's for me ...still listening to the music....hehehe!!!!!

DEFINATELY 80'S
the best 10 years of my life ! except for when stock aiken and waterman came along and seemed to ruined music for ever (or maybe i was gettin on a bit by then !)

I was most def a 90's child

I loved rhythm is a dancer and gabrielle singing Dreams
and blackcurrant hooch (man i loved that )
what did happen to hooch it was lush :lol:

I have to say the 80's they were cool we were cool. And everything you did or had was the best thing since sliced bread. The music was brill and the saturday nights at the night club were all that you worked the week for. Now its lets hope there is enough money in the bank to pay the bills. can anyone invent a time machine please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um... is this poll current :irked::green::irked::green:

OMG i so loved the 80's (mid 80's for me) ever since i watched Ashes to Ashes it took me back ..so fire up the quartro bolly Knick*ers .I wasn't much into the lack of fashion sense and disasterous bubble perms because i was a punk who liked the damned,the pistols,the ramones,souix and the banshees,the clash and all the other punk bands (a bit to rude to mention) and owned an amazing pair of car paint sprayed purple 24 holer doc martin boots !!and NO i'm not posting the pic but think of tankgirl or if you have seen the film with lori petty and no ...none of my B\friends were called booga and looked like a kangaroo :lol::lol:but i did partake in listening to
Kajagoogoo
Spandau Ballet
Heaven 17
Depeche Mode
Thompson Twins
Bananarama
Madonna
Adam & the Ants
Japan
Modern romance
simple minds
culture club

i remember the rah rah skirt, the boob tube tops, satin trousers,Watching Saturday morning cartoons such as tiswas,cheggers, multi coloured swap shop ,the commercials ..ho ho ho jolly green gaint , The Double Deckers,banana splits,scooby doo,Road Runner, He-Man and sherah, Zeebedee & magic roundabout,runaround, grange hill ohhh i used to fancy tucker ,magpie and Why Don't You.i also remeber the chippendales (erghhh).i still listen to all the 80's music ,duran duran,japan,prince and madonna are my favs.

seeing as your all posting vids
YouTube - DURAN DURAN RIO

Latest posts

Back