Which is your favorite Scentsations lotion?? I can't choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

I will order some scentsations lotions but would like to know your favorite so i can see which ones are the more popular in use. I need some help choosing you know :lol:

I have been buying the melon and jasmin all the time and am getting fed up with it. I would like to give something else a shot thats doing well with you guys.

Thx in advance for your help :hug: !!!

Oh I just took one away with me and can't remember the name...pale green..smells lovely..hang on will check now...

Citrus and Green Tea!

I know it's not a Scentsation, but I have to say in every way I love the Solar Silk the best of all. I find it moisturises better than most other moisturisers I've used (especially as an eczema sufferer where many perfumed products flare it up)... and you can't beat that smell!

the black cherry one LUSH!!!!!!

Hey I thought I'd chime in here... the most popular are:

Mango & Coconut
Blackcherry & Nutmeg
(those are the tops...) then you have...

Melon & Jasmin
Peach & Ginseng
Citrus & Green Tea
Birch & Mint (nice for guys too)
Vanilla Shimmer

Hope this helps :idea:

Mango and Coconut....I adore it...the smell lingers round the house.

mango and coconut in summer
cranberry in winter
:hug:

Mango and Coconut is tops for me.....
Everytime a friend smells it they end up buying it too!

mango and coconut
black cherry and nutmeg
apple and cinniman

just to add the one that i get pestered for no matter how many times i say it's no longer available is winterberry

Thx a lot!

It seems that some keep popping back up :> mango/coconut and the black cherry and nut meg.

Really appreciate it since i am one of those people that need endless time to choose. This made it a lot easier.

:hug: big squeez to all of you that shared their opinion

At the moment my fav is the Blackcurrant and Fig one with the scrub before! Smells heavenly!

Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefuit .... mmm, just heavenly.

Mango and coconut for winter (its popular!)
Birch and mint for summer..and surprisingly cucumber and aloe is a hit with clients.
Vanilla shimmer is nice,too, but mainly for younger clients IMO..sparkles on wrinkly hands dont really look right:)
Each time i use this it reminds me of Fabulon ( ironing starch) it smells identical IMO..but of course i dont say this to my clients:lol:

I adore the coconut and mango,birch and mint, citrus and green tea and the tangerine one.They smell sooo yummy:)

Vanilla Shimmer and Black Cherry. :)

I know it's not a Scentsation, but I have to say in every way I love the Solar Silk the best of all. I find it moisturises better than most other moisturisers I've used (especially as an eczema sufferer where many perfumed products flare it up)... and you can't beat that smell!

I couldn't agree more. My 'ladies' love Solar Silk. They are always raving about how wonderful it smells. I have to agree. And it's not irritating to super dry skin, either. It's at the top of my list! :)

Vanilla Shimmer mostly - Blackcurrant and Fig for Xmas! Yum yum!!!!!!!

Blackcurrant and Fig for Xmas!

this will now be a regular Scent in the range and will come in all sizes and the wash too... so it's not just for Xmas anymore!!

Latest posts

Back