Which LeChat red is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I've been to the LeChat distributors today, bought several gels, but unfortunately they were completely out of what I describe as a pillarbox red. I need to get a true bright red, the rockabilly/Dita Von Teese look. I stupidly forgot to ask which one would be the best. Can anyone tell me what that shade of LeChat gel is called?

Also, does anyone have a spare new pot that they could sell me? PM me if you have, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks all xx

I've been to the LeChat distributors today, bought several gels, but unfortunately they were completely out of what I describe as a pillarbox red. I need to get a true bright red, the rockabilly/Dita Von Teese look. I stupidly forgot to ask which one would be the best. Can anyone tell me what that shade of LeChat gel is called?

Also, does anyone have a spare new pot that they could sell me? PM me if you have, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks all xx

would probably be million $ red.
theres a couple of new reds coming soon too and a brighter white as well. you can see the new shades on the usa website LECHAT Nail Care Products and we usually get them in the u.k very soon after.

OOOOHHHH, new colours, I haven't even played with the others yet!! Looking forward to them.

Thanks hunny xx

Latest posts

Back