Which nails would you prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbear85

Reaction score
As the title says... What nails would you prefere? (I've had permission to use
the pics)

Attachments

• dodnails.jpg
    dodnails.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Allerdale-20120312-00008.jpg
    Allerdale-20120312-00008.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 386
The second pic x

Definitely the second picture. The long ones are far too long, but that's a matter of preference. The tips just are not flattering on such a small nail bed.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

I prefer the second picture x

2nd one for me but daughter and friends (teenagers would go 1st everytime)

The second picture
Vicki xx

I prefer the second set!

Lol shedunlop! Weeeelll......someone I know had booked in with me for tomorrow for her and 3 friends, anyway she rang earlier and said she wanted her nails done by a fully qualified tech (am still in training) and booked elsewhere for this tech to go to her. This girl is meant to be a friend so was slightly insulted at first...anyway she posted a pic up of these nails she got done today by the qualified tech (I asked if I could use her pic to post n she were fine with it) and it got me questioning myself, the qualified techs nails are pic 1 mine are pic 2, when I saw pic 1 I could point out a lot of things straight away but then doubted myself as a tech and keep thinking that maybe I'm not as good at nails as I thought and what most people tell me....which was why I asked.xx

Lol shedunlop! Weeeelll......someone I know had booked in with me for tomorrow for her and 3 friends, anyway she rang earlier and said she wanted her nails done by a fully qualified tech (am still in training) and booked elsewhere for this tech to go to her. This girl is meant to be a friend so was slightly insulted at first...anyway she posted a pic up of these nails she got done today by the qualified tech (I asked if I could use her pic to post n she were fine with it) and it got me questioning myself, the qualified techs nails are pic 1 mine are pic 2, when I saw pic 1 I could point out a lot of things straight away but then doubted myself as a tech and keep thinking that maybe I'm not as good at nails as I thought and what most people tell me....which was why I asked.xx

Teehee yours look v professional good on you... 😃 xx

2nd ones def better but they have a bit of Pharos hat going on (they fan out at the tip.) they need to b parallel all the way down but practice makes perfect :)

2nd ones def better but they have a bit of Pharos hat going on (they fan out at the tip.) they need to b parallel all the way down but practice makes perfect :)

i agree, the tips are a bit splayed on pic #2 but they are still way better than pic #1

xx

If I had to choose a set, then it would set 2.

While set 2 is much better than set 1, they still need the side walls bringing in so that the nails do not look fanned out. Personnaly I would also move the smile line up just a tad as I feel they would look better with less white and more nail plate showing.

Definitely 2nd set. They do need a tiny bit of refining at the sidewalls to bring them in but are way better that set 1! x

2nd without a doubt

definately set two... set 1 is awful!! x

Latest posts

Back