Which spray tan is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushtan&beauty

Reaction score
i currently have a spare room in my salon , which originally was for lie down sunbed but i have decided to get a pop up spray tan tent ect....

Im not sure which is best, Im on a budget and would even consider 2nd hand, Iv had a look on ebay but there are a few different machines, one sun spray, another is from sienna x

iv been in touch with sienna x who have sent me a brocure but have been reading a few good reviews about tantrik, do they have a website?

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp:eek:

xxx

Hi My advise is to call round as many companys and get some testers sent.. There are many geeks on here who like one tan from the other for many diffrent reasons.. Each to there own. You will find one spray tan product that you will love... good Luck on what you decide... xx

i currently have a spare room in my salon , which originally was for lie down sunbed but i have decided to get a pop up spray tan tent ect....

Im not sure which is best, Im on a budget and would even consider 2nd hand, Iv had a look on ebay but there are a few different machines, one sun spray, another is from sienna x

iv been in touch with sienna x who have sent me a brocure but have been reading a few good reviews about tantrik, do they have a website?

xxx

There are many good companies out there that offer reasonably priced equipment and excellent training.....maybe this link might help you http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/80960-spray-tan-solution-do-you-use-new-poll.html

HTH

Hi there,

I had a lady from Sienna X come round today to give me a demo of the tan as well as show me the machines offered and give me some details of the company.
I have to say i was impressed. Mostly with the leval of customer service they provide. From the very first telephone call to them they have got info out to me immeaditely, arranged the area rep to call me and she did asap. I even got a call from head office to ensure I had the information includig samples they sent.
My meeting today was informative and well presented. So far i like the tan although its early days. It went on well, dried quickly, no nasty smell. Waiting till tomorrow to wash off and check out the results.
Not yet placed my order as im still thinking about cash flow etc but i think when i do it'll be with Sienna X.
The aftersales and backup look to be very beneficial.

Hope this helps.

PS would have arranged for a Tantrick Rep to come round too if i could find their bloomin details on line!!!!

Hey there :) i have just completed my sienna x training and i think its excellent! i had previously had a tantrick tan and i was absolutly appalled at the results however i know now that it was more likely the therapist that made me a mess, rather than the solution.

I had a tan at my sienna training and it is fabulous! i love it!! i would defo recommend them, they have been so very helpful and kind :) hope this helps and good luck :) x

xxx

Here is the link for tantricks website hun

www.wowproducts.co.uk

hth :hug:

thanks very much for your replies guys.

i also had trouble finding a tantrick website. iv now located it with your help. thankyou

im gona speak to the sienna rep n organise a visit and ill look on the website for the tantrick and see what they can do:green::hug:

so do yous think its best to get the spray ect... direct from them???????????:eek:

xxxxxxxxxx

If you get your solutions from the company that you choose to go with or order through your trainer you know that you are getting the real stuff,
if you order it from some where else it could be anything :hug:

Hi
Can i just say Siennax is the best company i have delt with not only is there head office just up the road from me, so major convenience for me lol, the customer service is fab and there training is excellent as we've had them now nearly 2 years and if i have any Q's i know i can just give the girls aring and they have the answer all the time (there my bible )
the products are value for money, we used to run st tropez along side but decided to drop it as clients were changing over to siennax.

I cant sing there praises anymore lol.:hug:

could some one pm me with package prices for mobile kit for sienna x or post a link pleaseeeeee:hug:

Hi

If you go on their website all prices are on there but if u ring them they will be more than haapy to go through costs over the phone

:hug:
www.sienna-x.co.uk

If your asking which is best, Fake Bake claim to have 37% more DHA than any other tan on the market

If your asking which is best, Fake Bake claim to have 37% more DHA than any other tan on the market

Fake Bake is a very good brand and one of many available to you guy's.

Not wishing to burst any bubbles here but this claim...well erm ...simply is impossible and if being made is misleading.

Not withstanding the simple fact that this company simply could have not identified and comparatively tested every solution available to mankind but it is worth knowing that it is not only the % of concentrate that determines the tanning capability of any given spray tan solution but,amongst many things, the grade (or quality) of the DHA being used which will determine the final tan outcome.

For example a pure concentrate pharmaceutical grade DHA of say 10% will have the same tanning capabilities of a poorer grade DHA of 12%+ etc.

Some companies will use this simply as a marketing gimmick.

By far the most appropriate method of determining a good solution provider is to undertake as much research as possible,have a treatment using the companies solution,consider customer service ,after sales attitudes and of course appropriate training and post training support.

Through the right research you can select a good provider that not only you feel comfortable and confident with but one that will work together with you in making your business a success.

Fake bake are indeed a good provider and a serious market leader however I would highly recommend that the claims being made here are ones that ..well erm ..should not be taken seriously.

Hope this helps :hug:

Well said Colin !

Latest posts

Back