Which spray tan solution do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used fake bake, St tropez, LA tan, nouvatan and my absolute favourite over and above all of these is Exposed. Colours are beautiful, never had a "bad tan" situation, wears beautifully.

Nouvatan is fab, lovely golden tan, guaranteed no orange, nice even fade too, everybody always delighted x

I use SiennaX tonight's the night. Fantastic long subtle fade and all of my clients tend to go for a natural look so the one solution works for all [emoji41]

LA tan every time. Dries almost immediately , lasts a good week and fades away without going all patchy, also no orange tones, just brown.

My friend has now converted to Sunescape from St Tropez as it doesn't leave her with a nutty smell
At the rate St Tropez is going with regards to getting hold of professional stock & not been able to get my staff members into training from my salon distributor I may go with SunEscape - the new in shower gradual tan has been a disaster from the start they can't get hold of the stock to give out pre orders to salons - terrible service lately, never had this when salons dealt directly with St Tropez [emoji52]

I use fake bake and think it's great, especially the 60minute solution it's very popular with clients x

Our best selling solutions are the Organics range, Tantrick and Tandare !!! There is lots of great feedback on salon geek on these solutions over the years. Fresh Indulgence is also a fantastic solution !!!

Happy Tanning

Sunless Sun

LAURENS WAY
I love this product and so do my clients and it is reasonably priced so you can make loads of profit back.

Hi. This may be a silly question as I am new to the spray tanning world. But how do you get samples? I have been buying full size product and have only used Sjolie products. Has anyone else here used Sjolie before?

Hi. This may be a silly question as I am new to the spray tanning world. But how do you get samples? I have been buying full size product and have only used Sjolie products. Has anyone else here used Sjolie before?
Sorry I haven't tried it but most will sell sample kits on their websites or send them if you email and ask nicely :) x

Latest posts

Back