Which tan company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
Hello geeks
sorry if this has been asked before.. Ive done a little research but Id be glad to get some geek advice as well...

so Im looking for a self tan company to train with in order to offer tans. I don't want to invest huge amounts so an affordable start up cost with a brand that is good (meaning tan looks great!) and some good customer service. Any tips? What are you using and why?

Also, Id like to know for those who are doing this stuff- are you fairly busy/are you making any money? I have a partner who can do my website and is a marketing guru so I can get all that. Im mainly looking to do this alongside my beauty job in evenings/weekends.

Also, Im based in London so ideally training in London would be fab!! :hug:

i buy from brown gorgeous, got the TS50 machine and they have many brands to choose from

good luck :hug:

Hello geeks
sorry if this has been asked before.. Ive done a little research but Id be glad to get some geek advice as well...

so Im looking for a self tan company to train with in order to offer tans. I don't want to invest huge amounts so an affordable start up cost with a brand that is good (meaning tan looks great!) and some good customer service. Any tips? What are you using and why?

Also, Id like to know for those who are doing this stuff- are you fairly busy/are you making any money? I have a partner who can do my website and is a marketing guru so I can get all that. Im mainly looking to do this alongside my beauty job in evenings/weekends.

Nouvatan is a great product and great customer service.

Hello geeks

Spray tanning can be very lucrative and offers good margins if you get your time management and prices right, however as you will know by being in the industry, good training is essential so make sure you choose an accredited training company. There should be lots of advice and recommendations on here but if you want to pm me your details i can get you in touch with our trainer in London for a chat if that helps?

Latest posts

Back