Which waxing starter kit to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldeb85

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing my waxing course on Wednesday and I need to get my hands on a starter kit. I will be doing waxing on a mobile basis and I have been looking at Ellisons beauty to get my kit from.

Can anyone recommend a starter kit that won't cause too much mess as a mobile therapist.

Thanks x

Check out the starter kits at Hive and compare these against the kits that Ellisons are offering. Hive are generally very reasonable in price for their starter packs and at all the trade shows most of the students all but their kits.

Hive of Beauty Ltd

Check out the starter kits at Hive and compare these against the kits that Ellisons are offering. Hive are generally very reasonable in price for their starter packs and at all the trade shows most of the students all but their kits.

Hive of Beauty Ltd

Ive always bought Hive ones. Dont think you can beat them :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If you have a look at beauty express Monday and Tuesday they are doing vat free.Most kits from the various places contain the same heaters but different waxes and bits.

And you will find that over time you will try several different waxes and change as you use them and find ones you prefer.

Mat

Oooh thanks everyone, will have a look at the websites and see what I can find x

I bought a starter kit from Sally's and I really like it. You can just pop pot into heater, no need to empty contents into actual heater. I find it tidier when mobile x

Latest posts

Back