White feet??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Evening All,

I have spray tanned a friend of mine who reported back after a couple of days that her feet were white. I had used Nouvatan 16% on her. I went to see her 'white feet' and they were 'white' :sad: and the rest of her was a gorgeous colour.
I know I didn't miss them because I have my little spray routine.

But.... they were all over evenly white going up to the ankles almost like a little pair of socks. Now the only thing I can think of is that she is a postie and wears big boots for her rounds and I asked her if her feet sweat a lot which she said they did. She is also taking medication for under active thyroid which I know could affect tanning but the rest of her looked fab!

Is sweaty feet the answer? I know when your tans developing to avoid sweating and that a tan can carry on developing after the usual wash off time. Could the excess sweaty feet be helping her tan come off there quicker than the rest of her?

This happens to me when I am sprayed, I don't have any barrier cream at all on my feet, knees etc I wear flip flops a lot so it's not sweaty feet in my case, I look like I have ankle socks on :) I just have my feet sprayed twice, ie: two circles of spray instead of one, just one of those thing's I think HTH xx

if the rest of the body is gorgeous as you said !! then its probabally that the socks and boots have sweated/exfoliated her as shes done her rounds, you could recommend her to use our new mini mousse from our retail range to redo her feet next time,its only 50ml and very cheap and great as a top up for hands and face that get washed regularly and ........ SWEATY FEET LOL :D:D

Cheers Coconuts

Thanks, I thought I hadn't done anything different. If it had been one foot or patchy I could understand but like you - perfect little white sock feet lol Shes booked in for another one so I will try that. :wink2:

Hey Steve,

I'm already on it and she is picking one up from me in the morning when she drops off my mail :D:lol::D

Latest posts

Back