Who has their xmas tree up ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put my tree up wednesday heres a pic (we all like pics lol )
CIMG4582.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, that looks sooo lovely hun.:hug:

we would have to leave it real late to accommodate for my little ones birthday...its the 24th.....poor litle thing....here is my Christmas tree...

Attachments

• christmastree-2.jpg
    christmastree-2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 79
Our tree is up, did all the outside decorations yesterday, then all the inside ones last night and finished off today! My little boy's birthday is 28th december. Just thought Id add that lol!!
I love Christmas, its the best time of year, but it comes around too soon and then its gone again!
Our house is like a grotto, however we only have 1 small pink tree this year as my nail table is taking up the area where the tree would be usually, next Christmas i'll be in my home salon!:hug:

I'm putting mine up today,i think i might play a bit of Frank Sinatra in the back ground,i can't wait !

My tree looks pants, it looks like someone has stolen all the branches....... looks slightly anorexic!

xx

Really made me laugh.

We are in the middle of the Christmas tree row (annual event) because he hates them (see 'Official Bah Humbug Thread')
Its worse this year though because the trees - yes four of them - go up on the Sunday after my birthday Dec 10th (earliest I can get him to agree to)

This year it falls on a Sunday so he says it has to be the 17th. Still I wouldn't change him

your christmas trees are lovely and "posh" lol
kids are doing ours now and it looks cheap and nasty :D but it will have to do !

:) We have a family traditon of putting our Christmas tree up on December 10th..
We bought a new tree with all the new decorations two years ago, but I really miss all the home made christmas decorations that our two children ( who are now in their 20's) used to make each year...
I did manage to save a few of the kid's decorations and I will hang them and think of all the happy times that we all shared when they were children..

Sincerely
the nail fairy:Love:

Tree's going up 2day!! Dont know how long it will stay up though wih our kitten!! LOL xxxx

My tree is going up today.
Every year me and my oh ALWAYS end up arguing over the tree!!!
I dread it going up . He is up the attic as we speak!!:twisted:

Normally half way through dressing it. the poor tree gets abandoned cos we have both refused to do it any more!!! Its a bloody nightmare.
Fingers crossed that this year will be different.:grr:

xx

my tree is up!!!

christmas cd's have been dug out and were all ready to go..lol

just waiting for the man himself to arrive:D
well maybe not waiting i still have loads of pressies to buy but ya get my drift..lol

the pics of the trees are really nice:D xx

We put ours up on saturday. Its over 6 foot tall and is wearing every christams decoration the kids could lay their hands on! No classy matching colours for me then :) . It does look lovely though.

Yay at last mine is ALMOST up!... Just having a break now after doing branches and getting the lights on - it's bloomin hard work this xmas thing ya know lol! :lol: Got about 3 trees in the loft... I started putting up the one I thought I wanted to put up, then decided half way thru straightening branches I wanted the other tree... so back up in the loft I went! :eek: Going for browns, coppers and gold theme this year! :green:

ours went up at his mums on saturday and as soon as i get in new flat mine will be up. this is my first xmas having my own tree and own flat to go with it. lol

It's my hubby Pauls birthday on 13th, so ours wont be going up till tha day after..

I do have two big poinsettia plants, two advent calenders and some christmasy candles so I am getting there slowly.

deb x x x

Latest posts

Back