Who is going to Olympia this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really desperate to go, anyone ????:cry:

Ok geeks..i have had enough of tripping over the trolley dolleys and have gone for the "if you can't beat them, join them" strategy.

It's bright red, so you should see it coming and i will try my best not to run anybody over, but just in case...SORRY xxx LOL

does anyone happen to know what sort of discounts are available?? Need to know how many pennies to take! :)

Myself and the rest of the EzFlow gang will be there working, I can't wait to see some of the amazing nails that are going to be produced there!! :lol:

i will be there!! Anyone going from Sussex? I will be on the 9.19am train from three bridges, crawley......

Well, we went today and had a blast!
Those Lash in a Flash girls were a bit - well - flash!
Not too much tat there either - apart from the tarot reading and palmistry. I ask you!
Managed to pick up a few bits and pieces to top up some stock, but didn't buy any extras. Interesting to look at all the different tanning companies, and salon software guys.
Disappointed that Majestic didn't take cards - come on boys - get with the programme!
We went on our bike so had no bother parking- phew!
For the life of me I couldn't find where Andy was doing his waxing workshop - not that I was attending but it would have been nice to catch up with him and Zoe.
I took Alex (my husband) with me; he found it very interesting - especially the semi nekkid girlie on the Sunless Solutions stand ;)
Hope you all enjoyed it!
:)

Well, we went today and had a blast!
Those Lash in a Flash girls were a bit - well - flash!
Not too much tat there either - apart from the tarot reading and palmistry. I ask you!
Managed to pick up a few bits and pieces to top up some stock, but didn't buy any extras. Interesting to look at all the different tanning companies, and salon software guys.
Disappointed that Majestic didn't take cards - come on boys - get with the programme!
We went on our bike so had no bother parking- phew!
For the life of me I couldn't find where Andy was doing his waxing workshop - not that I was attending but it would have been nice to catch up with him and Zoe.
I took Alex (my husband) with me; he found it very interesting - especially the semi nekkid girlie on the Sunless Solutions stand ;)
Hope you all enjoyed it!
:)

I had a great time too, shame I didn't see you there! I couldn't do the workshop with Andy as it was fully booked, but said a quick hello early on before they started.

I went along with Jackie (Timeless Tanning) and another friend who is not a geek (I must have a word with her about that!) bumped into Gelly and Collin (not at the same time) Mikem and Vanessa, and a few others. Spend a fortune as usual but really looking forward to (i) wearing my new uniform (ii) using my milk and honey paraffin wax and (iii) chocolate body wraps... Mmmmmm!

I had a great time! Mind you I always do. LOVED the Blink and Go stand! Totally impressed. Just too expensive for moi right now and have no spare time to do it!!!!

Latest posts

Back