Who lives in Mansfield or Nottingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I am from Nottingham, then I moved to Long Eaton and now I live in a village just outside Worksop (North Notts) called Creswell.

Hope you enjoy living in notts!

Andrea x

oooh all these nottingham/mansfield geeks! its great!! my boyfriends from Pinxton near south normanton so am up there quite a bit! has anybody got salons up there as i havent spotted ONE in pinxton yet!

Hi!

I am from Nottingham, then I moved to Long Eaton and now I live in a village just outside Worksop (North Notts) called Creswell.

Hope you enjoy living in notts!

Andrea x

I work in creswell and clowne etc..

My best mates family lives there too! x:green:

Hi

I'm just down the road in Derby. However, I originate from Nottingham and went to school in Mansfield!:)

I work in creswell and clowne etc..

My best mates family lives there too! x:green:

OMG! didn't thing anyone would've heard of it! :eek:

Used to live in Clowne too, that's where my salon used to be, above Tan2Go next door to village Estates,but work from home now.

xxxx

Ha ha someone has always heard of the little towns!

I also work in hodthorpe and whitwell..lol the land that time forgot!
Might have to book myself in with you! x

Ha ha someone has always heard of the little towns!

I also work in hodthorpe and whitwell..lol the land that time forgot!
Might have to book myself in with you! x

OOOooo you're making me feel right at home on here! Whitwell is just a stones-throw from me! You sure do cover some miles mrs!

xx

I sure do about 60 a day..lol

on a good day anyways...:eek:
x

i live in mansfield too :green:

Hey guys, only just joined this site, was hoping to get plenty of tips from you guys about starting up mobile.

I live in Nottingham, just moved here n glad i did i love it!!

i live in grantham about 30 mins away from notts by train!!!!

Hi Girls... Im originally from Chesterfield, I do spend quite sme time there but do live in worksop now. Im recently qualified in Jan last year and im juat trying to advertise myself as a Mobile Tech! and im soon realising its bloody hard! Dont get me wrong i didnt think it would come easy though. I would love to meet up with some geeks local to my area
Love Alex
:) xx

I'm from clowne, work in chesterfield, live in whitwell! Xx

I live in belper near derby. X

Moved down here recently and would love to know which geeks live in Mansfield or Nottingham area. I know, I know, I could just look on the profiles....... But Im Feeling Lazy.

Im in Nottingham :) just outside the city centre. X

I'm from Mansfield :)

im hucknall notts

there is a salon in pinxton on victoria road .. well there was in 2009 when i lived there .. it did well too .

Latest posts

Back