Who said romance was dead?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hubby's favourite saying is i saw such and such that i thought you'd like today, i was going to get it for you.... but i didnt! Why, just?!!!?

I got married in june and got my hubby a gold necklace to replace the one he got mugged for on his stag and a 4 hour tattoo to cover his exs name he had tattoo'd across his back. He got me an ipad 2, my birthday was 3 days later amd what do i get? He hired me a mobility scooter for on honeymoon as i had a broken leg and was non weight baring! Gotta love him

I'm so lucky with my hubby when it comes to gifts, shame he's a bit thoughtless the rest of the time...can't have it all tho lol.

He adopted me elephants at a safari park - I love elephants.

He bought me a watch with 21 diamonds in it for my 21birthday.

He bought me an iPod touch and a private number plate for my Xmas (I had saved money up and couldnt decide what to buy)

I always moan about carrying books on holiday, so this year I got a shiny new kindle touch.

I'm a bit of a tom boy and not very ladylike. It's an ongoing joke in my friends&family. So for one of my birthdays he bought me a piece of land that gives me a title of lady. So I can say I am a lady ;)

For our wedding present he bought my a tiffany necklace and a pair of versache sunspecs for our honeymoon.

[QUOTE=Nails

Oh honey that is absolutely pants. My ex was lime that needless to say he is my ex for that reason and a few others!! Hope you can sort things out

xxx

Well I've used my new "present" twice. It's amazing! Haha how sad am I saying that about a washing machine! It's top of the range, digital display so I know exactly what part of the wash its on. Got lots of programmes set on it already or I can make my own but the best bit is its so quiet. I actually had to go into the kitchen to check it was working its that quiet. The kettle boiling is louder than it on full spin and the floors don't vibrate like they did with old machine.

It's brilliant! Don't think I will let the OH know how much I love it though or I can see my taking delivery for another household appliance as a present lol!

xxx

I have avoided this thread until now, as I thought it was going to turn into a 'he got me this and that'.

However, it has been quite an entertaining thread. Men, don't you just love 'em! :lol:

Lmao stephiebaby!!! That did amuse me! My BF bought me a book last year. I have 2 kids and not much time to read so only really get to read on holiday! He told me that he had bought me something and that I could open it when it arrived. So I was quite excited and opened this book when it arrived (he had heard a review about it on the radio and thought I would like it!) which is all very sweet and thoughtful, so I rang him and said "so are we going on holiday then?!" to which he replied that we weren't.... The book is still unread!!!

you need to fond time to read that book hun!! tell your bf to look after kids for the weekend as your going to read!! i have four teenage boys, one of which has m.e and needs constant care, as well as working from home and i still find time to read lol....you need that time xx

my husband bought his EX WIFE a hoover once for xmas and a spot the dog jigsaw as she said she liked doing jigsaws lol

he wouldnt dare buy me anything like that!!

Latest posts

Back