Who wants a set of nails done before Friday?!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I have my first client coming for a set of nails on Friday! I am really nervous and worried they're gonna fall off! (I know...I even dreamt it last night!! :cry:)

So, I was thinking that I would love to do a set before she comes on Friday!! (Thanks to Dee for the idea:lol:, instead of just using my nail trainer!!!)

Oh, and what do I use? (I use NSI) Elation natural, white, or the new express tips? :rolleyes: (The lady is only having them done for her holiday!)

So, if you can get to my house near Southampton one evening before Friday, I would love you to come!! :green:

Thanks in advance.

Lainy. xxx

OOOHHHHH !!! I would love to, I love having someone else work on me I just have a bit of distance between us ......pooy !!:cry:

You will be fine on Friday! Only you know your are nervous your client wont. Think of it like this... if you play the piano those listening will know you hit a wrong note! but if you do something in the wrong order on your client she wont know. (I dont mean you will do something wrong, IYKWIM)

The fact that you are worrying about it proves you care and that proves you are dedicated to providing a good service. Sit back and read a nail book maybe go over training notes but dont worry too much it will all be ok once she is in front of you and you have started on her, you will then wonder why you felt so nervous. Its always the build up that makes you nervous and not the actual session. So good luck and let us know how it goes:hug:

Me mememeemememmeeee!!! Oh you're too far away!! :) :smack:

You will be fine on Friday! Only you know your are nervous your client wont. Think of it like this... if you play the piano those listening will know you hit a wrong note! but if you do something in the wrong order on your client she wont know. (I dont mean you will do something wrong, IYKWIM)

The fact that you are worrying about it proves you care and that proves you are dedicated to providing a good service. Sit back and read a nail book maybe go over training notes but dont worry too much it will all be ok once she is in front of you and you have started on her, you will then wonder why you felt so nervous. Its always the build up that makes you nervous and not the actual session. So good luck and let us know how it goes:hug:
Nicely said !!! :D:hug:

Hi hun....
I'd be up for that, but will warn you i was a biter, so still have a couple of short ones! lol
PM me if you are interested.

I'd be more than happy for you to do a set on me if you like and considering im only down the road from you, it won't be no hassle to me.

Let me know if i can help.

Laura x

i wish i could get this response when i ask for models lol - i need my nails doing by tomora - but have to do them myself, i hate doing my own nails

Thanks everyone for your replies! :green:

I'm sorry many of you are so far away! :rolleyes:

xxx

Latest posts

Back