Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaney jules said:
hi

have just order mine, just cant wait the 10 days it takes to receive i want to have a play tonight :cry: , thanks to betsy/lisa for all there help they have been great, BTW my paypal account says inverified ? can anyone tell me what this means? x thanks x

jules x

Go to your paypal account, where it says unverified, click.
It will show you what needs to be done.
Either A) provide your banking and or credit card info so they can verify address.
B) they still need to do a deposit to your account and have you repay it back to prove the existence of such an account.

hth's

I'm still waiting for mine.....hopefully this week I can't wait to tell all of you what they sent and how I like it ......and most of all.....sample!

Yea !!!!! I finally got mine this afternoon......ok here is what I recieved.....
240/ grit buffer .....really nice!
yellow block buffer
3d stickers
pkg of hearts.....for gel/ acrylic...
shine buffer / file
sample of crushed shells
sample of little whirlies for gel......
1/2 oz pink acylic
container of green gel....
container of clear resin/ gel...
3 nail polishes
bottle of fade out?
sample of momomer
tackless sealer?
uv shield
bottle of seal -it?

I asked for a variety so I knew what they had to offer.....so I'm pretty happy .....the ones with ? marks I have to find out what those are .....but overall I'm quite happy.....anyone eles....let me know what you get to.....

melissaq said:
Yea !!!!! I finally got mine this afternoon......ok here is what I recieved.....
240/ grit buffer .....really nice!
yellow block buffer
3d stickers
pkg of hearts.....for gel/ acrylic...
shine buffer / file
sample of crushed shells
sample of little whirlies for gel......
1/2 oz pink acylic
container of green gel....
container of clear resin/ gel...
3 nail polishes
bottle of fade out?
sample of momomer
tackless sealer?
uv shield
bottle of seal -it?

I asked for a variety so I knew what they had to offer.....so I'm pretty happy .....the ones with ? marks I have to find out what those are .....but overall I'm quite happy.....anyone eles....let me know what you get to.....

LOL Glad you like it. The little whirlies are probably "mother of pearl shapes"? Only thing I can think of that could be described in that matter LOL
Tackless sealer & seal it are two different kinds of UV Sealant for Acrylic and/or uv gel (if you want to use it as a gloss, but unlikely).
The tackless is exactly that - NO TACKY RESIDUE. Nothing to wipe away.
Fade out is to help eliminate the line that you would blend with your file.

hth's

:hug:

VHunter said:
Go to your paypal account, where it says unverified, click.
It will show you what needs to be done.
Either A) provide your banking and or credit card info so they can verify address.
B) they still need to do a deposit to your account and have you repay it back to prove the existence of such an account.

hth's

thank you, it has all been done now, just have to wait patiently i hope lol x x
thanks for your help x

jules x

kaney jules said:
thank you, it has all been done now, just have to wait patiently i hope lol x x
thanks for your help x

jules x

Np :wink2:

Glad to have been of help.

:hug:

i contacted Betsy last week and had a lovely reply, have paid via paypal and am now awaiting my parcel, cant wait to open it.

jan xxxx

how in the world do i go about contacting betsy and wat do i ask for???

stacey said:
how in the world do i go about contacting betsy and wat do i ask for???

nailiteinc.com
1-800-222-4472
[email protected]
subject line: Attn Betsy, samples please

Then list all that interests you: gel, acrylic, nail art, files etc.. whatever.

hths'

pics of your girls annoy people! cant understand why that would annoy people but hey who cares hun ?

just wanted say a big thank you got my box of goodies today and i am so chuffed with them, loads of nail art stuff which is what i wanted and loads of samples of acrylic powder and gels loads and loads of big :hug: to you.
thank you x

jules

When companies in retail start out, MANY of them offer 'free' samples. And many don't even charge postage.
The so called "catch" is this:

They are trying to build a name.
They get your attention to try their product and/or services.
If you like their product/service, then A) you'll likely be a repeat customer B) you'll share their name (as I did).
"That" is the ONLY catch and it does NOT cost you in terms of how 'catches' usually work.

If they get A)repeat business, then the samples are paid for B)their name spread around, then more orders come in, then again - repeat business and the samples are paid for.

As for not including a great deal of instrux, they are assuming you are a trained professional and that you should already know how to use products in an appropriate manner.
Of samples I have received from other companies - only ONE included directions for use.

We all are guilty of A) offering rebates/promos or B) gift certificates for free services to get our name known and build our clientel.
Companies/businesses around the world do it in a great many ways.
That's just how it's done.

Hi geeks

received my parcel today and wow what a lot of items, I received 3x L&P samples, neon pink gel, extra hard clear gel, various top coats and polishes, 2 pots crushed shell, 1 pot glitter acrylic powder, brush on glue, bottle of resin, files and the list goes on ......

really pleased so a big thanks to Betsy .....

jan XX

Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know I got my samples from naillite and this is what I got
icon_biggrin.gif

2 three way files
1 mini file
2 sponge files 240 and 180grit
samples of their white tips just 2 nails of each style
1 sheet 3" x 2" of stickers
1 package of pink rhinestones
2 nail polishes
1 striper nail polish
1 set of regular nail tips
1 tub of neon pink gel
1 tub of icy blue gel
1 tub of neon pink powder
1 tub of resin
1 metal foot file
1 small contanier of other nail decals
1 small container of competition wht. power
1 small container of crushed purple shells
1 package of wht, clear and pink acrylis w/ a small bottle of liquid
1 container each of foot & leg lotion, slough cream anda foot mask
2 charms for nails
1 small bottle of ***f this is a quick drying top caot
1 small bottle of UV sheild Top coat the protects fron UV sun rays
1 small bottle of high gloss tackless sealer
1 small bottle of seal it
1 small bottle of something wounderful thats for gels
1 small bottle of fade out use during fills to remove fill lines
Was very happy with everything I got!! Thank you Betsy and Lisa:!: :!:

HOLY COW

You sure did get spoiled rotten, aye? :lol:
Have oodles of fun with all your goodies.
Happy to see that you're happy. :green:

Curious... why was this moved to chit chat?
This isn't really a 'chit chat' topic as it relates strictly to a nail product distributor. Odd...

Mine is on it's way yea!I was notified payment has reached and samples are on their i can't wait to tell geeks what i got.Hope i get everything LOL.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

i recieved my parcel and wow wow wow. It is absolutely fantastic and i for one am so impressed and Nailite will definately have a very loyal customer from now on.....i am already planning my next order. The Neon pink powder is wicked and goes on like a dream.....and as for the peach oil.....mmmmmmmmm...........it really is to die for....my clients are absolutely loving it...me included.

A BIG BIG thank you to VHunter for bring this to our attention and also a very big thank you to BETSEY AND LISA for their generousity.

I for one would like to show my appreciation to Betsey and Lisa for their generousitya dn wondered if some others would like to join me in raising some funds to send them a token of our appreciation????? We could then perhaps get a geek in Nailites neck of the woods to arrange delivery etc.......
Any geeks interested please email me [email protected]

I think that is a WONDERFUL IDEA!!

and very glad that you're enjoying your goodies :D

THANKYOU to the nice person that left me a kind rep without their name.

:Love: :Love: :Love:

and right back at ya :wink2:

I was wondering are there nail nail geeks still waiting on their frebbie products still?I so much want to see what i have been given in my goodies.

Florentina Alexander

Latest posts

Back