Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
Received mine yesterday i was sooooooooooo pleased worth every penny of the postage
I have neva asked for any samples before but it is a good idea if you can get some prices look really good to just a shame there so far away

:) :)

lisaloveliness said:
Received mine yesterday i was sooooooooooo pleased worth every penny of the postage
I have neva asked for any samples before but it is a good idea if you can get some prices look really good to just a shame there so far away

I ordered mine last week - Betsy and Lisa were very helpful! :)

How long did it take for you to get yours lisaloveliness? - I cant wait!!!!

x

i ordered mine last week as well. What's in the sample pack?

fificharlie said:
I ordered mine last week - Betsy and Lisa were very helpful! :)

How long did it take for you to get yours lisaloveliness? - I cant wait!!!!

x

I think about 1 wk after i paid really pleased i am it was like coming home and santa had been:)

TMOUSE said:
i ordered mine last week as well. What's in the sample pack?

Oh loads gels about 3 different kinds loads of nail art, stickers, rhinestones, nail polish, brush, files,acrylic powder lots moe i just cant remember all the names sorry

got mine yesterday and there was loads x

Hiya Lisa, how much did the postage cost u if u dont mind me asking? thanks

I asked for mine around the 5th & the box arrived yesterday.
in it was 4oz pots of each - pink, dark pink & natural powders. Small pots of another type of powers natural, pink & white. 4 small bottles of monomer (different types to go with the powders).
3 fullsize pots of gel & a pot of resin(wont use that i don't know what to do with resin).
4 files, one girlfriend type buffer, buffing block.
Small pack of pretty nail gems - pearly shapes. Approx 500 natural tips, 200 clear tips.
Long box with 10 compartments all filled with rhinestones of different shapes & colours! (Acrylic not crystal)
Small pot of crushed shells.
Bottle of Fungus Inhibitor.
Bottle of UV Sheild
Bottle of enamel
Nail stickers
Two small pots of coloured gels.
Bottle of 'Fade Away' (line eliminator? Presumebly for use during infils)
Bag of flat foil heart shapes

An absolute ton of stuff - very pleased.

bodyglo said:
Hiya Lisa, how much did the postage cost u if u dont mind me asking? thanks

It was $31.90 fed ex so i think it worked out about £17 well worth it though:)

:eek:
I'm pleased for you all, it's exciting getting samples/gifts,
but Good Grief! Thats just a bonkers amount of stuff for a company to be giving away for the price of postage...
I don't get it:eek: .
Wheres the catch?

Most companies these days have got to give out samples dont think they lose out as far as i no they can put the cost of samples against a different costing.
If they get customers from the samples then you have word of mouth then that builds up as well.
So i suppose overall they will get a good turn out back.:)

This sounds great.
Would anyone mind telling me the website, or their email PLEEEEEEEEEEASE.

lisaloveliness said:
Most companies these days have got to give out samples dont think they lose out as far as i no they can put the cost of samples against a different costing.
If they get customers from the samples then you have word of mouth then that builds up as well.
So i suppose overall they will get a good turn out back.:)
I disagree with that statement, normally the reputation of a company goes before them so free samples aren't needed.
If a company is adding costs to another product then the consumer, in this case the nailtechs, will end up being screwed over in one way or another.
JMO

As I was reading this, I was thinking exactly the same as Sandi has written. I also read a post this morning from someone who had received some free samples - she didnt say where from but there were products like liquid and powder that she had no idea how to use. This I am afraid, is very irresponsible of a company to send samples to all and sundry without any knowledge of their knowledge.

We all slate Ebay, well most of us do, is this so different, hmm.

ValencianNails said:
I disagree with that statement, normally the reputation of a company goes before them so free samples aren't needed.
If a company is adding costs to another product then the consumer, in this case the nailtechs, will end up being screwed over in one way or another.
JMO

Im just going off the buisness im in Companies can have brilliant reputations but its not all to everyones liking.
We get samples all the time and some are atrotcious.
There happy to send them out and im sure they would like some buisness back
:)

In the case of small companies being generous with their samples, the catch is this:

They're pretty certain that you'll like their products and services, and will be back as a repeat customer.
To them, the cost is well worth it.

Smaller and lesser known companies have to work harder to get their name out there.
They're willing to do the footwork and pay the 'investment' in freebies to get their name out there.
Just like I'm willing to charge lower than a more experienced tech to get people's attention and get my name out there.
There's nothing sinister about it.

Just something to note:
In 'most' cases, samples are FREE and will even say 'not for resale' on the pkg'ing. There are very few that charge for their samples. Whether it's nail products or food products, makeup products at the pharmacy, etc...
The first time I ever even heard of 'paying' for samples was in this industry.
I'm still stunned.

Do you have a web address or telephone number id like to try these as well.

lisaloveliness said:

got mine yesterday aswell and got loads of stuff!

Bev Rose said:
I asked for mine around the 5th & the box arrived yesterday.
in it was 4oz pots of each - pink, dark pink & natural powders. Small pots of another type of powers natural, pink & white. 4 small bottles of monomer (different types to go with the powders).
3 fullsize pots of gel & a pot of resin(wont use that i don't know what to do with resin).
4 files, one girlfriend type buffer, buffing block.
Small pack of pretty nail gems - pearly shapes. Approx 500 natural tips, 200 clear tips.
Long box with 10 compartments all filled with rhinestones of different shapes & colours! (Acrylic not crystal)
Small pot of crushed shells.
Bottle of Fungus Inhibitor.
Bottle of UV Sheild
Bottle of enamel
Nail stickers
Two small pots of coloured gels.
Bottle of 'Fade Away' (line eliminator? Presumebly for use during infils)
Bag of flat foil heart shapes

An absolute ton of stuff - very pleased.

Ummm, I really dont intend to sound childish and am really embarrassed writing this but I got a lot less than that and to be honest (yes I know I sound really ungrateful) I was a bit disappointed. Please tell me if Im wrong and I will sit myself on the naughty step. I got: 3 files, fade away, tiny sample of powder, 2 btles monomer (not complaining about that!!), adhesive, 3 bottles of enamel, a striper enamel, a weird white enamel, blood red gel, 2 foils, 1 v small pot crushed shells, 2pkt stickers, uv strip things and fushia striping tape. Sorry for being an ngrateful nail geek xx

Latest posts

Back