Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, Cool, thanks, did you email or ring them? sorry to be a pain im new to all this!!

No problem,i sent an email via their website,if you do not get a responce just keep trying because they have so many orders to handle.good luck

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I have just done myself a lovely set of clear gel overlay, sealing with "seal it" and painted french with uv top coat all apart from baby finger on left hand which is clear but encased with pink crushed shells above smile line. My nails are all long at the moment and I can honestly say, the product is gorgeous, I love it. Can't wait to try out the rest of my samples.

Once again thank you.
x:hug:

Pickle said:
I have just done myself a lovely set of clear gel overlay, sealing with "seal it" and painted french with uv top coat all apart from baby finger on left hand which is clear but encased with pink crushed shells above smile line. My nails are all long at the moment and I can honestly say, the product is gorgeous, I love it. Can't wait to try out the rest of my samples.

Once again thank you.
x:hug:

And WHERE is the pic of these gorgeous nails?:green:

VHunter said:
And WHERE is the pic of these gorgeous nails?:green:

I need to charge my camera and then I can take a pic and post on to my gallery. So hopefully tomorrow you will see my lush nails!

I recieved my parcel yesterday and I'm sure it was sent in a tardis?!?!?
The package seamed to hold loads more than I expected.
I recieved;
monomer, 2 pink powders, Electric blue glitter powder, spongeboard files, buffers, striper, crushed shells, shell shapes, nail stickers, hologram hearts, silver studs, bullion beads, tip samples, polishes, line eraser, gel sample, colour gel, Uv shield & gel sealers.

Boy am I gonna have some fun with all these goodies!
Thank you Betsy & all at Nailite Inc for such a fab service.

Recieved mine last week really worth the postage really pleased:lol:

not recieved mine yet and i paid about a week ago :cry:

does anyone know the email addy so i can chase betsie

[email protected] or call 1-800-222-4472

I'm sure it's on it's way. If you're in the UK, keep in mind takes a while to get there, especially since mail travels on business days only. :wink2:

Hi francesXXX charlie
How did you manage to ask for yours? Went on site last night and wasn't sure how to approach them.
Sapphire

Sapphire,

You can approach them one of two ways:

By email at [email protected]
In the subject line put Attn: Betsy, samples please.

Or call them at the number I posted before and ask for Betsy and say that you are calling from UK and looking for samples. Be warned, sometimes you may have to make repeat calls to get her or someone else on the phone. They are very very busy and sometimes forget or are unable to return your call as timely as you'd like. dont be shy to call back.

First you tell them whether you'd like uv gel or acrylic samples.
Then if there are files or othe implements you'd like to try.
Any nail art stuff? etc etc

Do NOT be shy to ask about anything and everything of interest to you. They are very generous and can only send what you express interest in.

Good luck and enjoy :green:

sapphire said:
Hi francesXXX charlie
How did you manage to ask for yours? Went on site last night and wasn't sure how to approach them.
Sapphire

Hi sapphire!

I just followed the instructions posted already - emailed them and siad that as Im opening my salon I'd be really interested in thier nail art products, and some of thier tip samples, I had a really good look through the website and made a list of the things I was interested in - and simply asked for samples of those! I asked for alot, and did say that I felt a bit cheeky asking for so much, but boy did I get a bucket load! And I will deff be using them in the future for my nail art things, as I have yet to try their L&P and gel. My package took around a week and a half to arrive - which I think is great and very quick, they are probably inundated with requests!

Take a look at their site - and make yourself a list, email Betsy and tell her what your interested in! There you have it!

x

I got my samples yesterday and my god they were good! I got tons and tons of stuff. I had only asked for anything to do with Nail art and amongst others I got:
loads of files, buffers, blocks etc
2 nail polishes
loads of samples of various crushed shells
loads of samples of various rhinestones
4 nail piercing rings - very cute
lots products for creating the gel nails, and seleants etc
nail art stickers
top coats
2 nail corrector pens
Betsy was great!

bobbie said:
I got my samples yesterday and my god they were good! I got tons and tons of stuff. I had only asked for anything to do with Nail art and amongst others I got:
loads of files, buffers, blocks etc
2 nail polishes
loads of samples of various crushed shells
loads of samples of various rhinestones
4 nail piercing rings - very cute
lots products for creating the gel nails, and seleants etc
nail art stickers
top coats
2 nail corrector pens
Betsy was great!

how much did you pay?

Fingertips ND said:
how much did you pay?
You just pay the P&P to the UK which was aprox £17.
HTH

it was $31.90 which is about £17.00 and only took a week to arrive.

I love ;there products and Ialways colukd get samples of any thing from them

hi

have just order mine, just cant wait the 10 days it takes to receive i want to have a play tonight :cry: , thanks to betsy/lisa for all there help they have been great, BTW my paypal account says inverified ? can anyone tell me what this means? x thanks x

jules x

kaney jules said:
hi

have just order mine, just cant wait the 10 days it takes to receive i want to have a play tonight :cry: , thanks to betsy/lisa for all there help they have been great, BTW my paypal account says inverified ? can anyone tell me what this means? x thanks x

jules x
I ordered mine today to and got the same paypal message, i too would like to know what that means?

Maybe I'll have to do a search on paypal faq's!

I am paying for my shipping of my produts tomorrow,can't wait to get my goodie loot.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At last:)

Latest posts

Back