Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to apologise for my behaviour. I acted like a spoiled cow and Ive given myself a severe talking to, sat myself on the punishment step and am thoroughly ashamed of myself. The samples I got from Nailite were fab, as I said before the service/communication was brilliant. I pmed a long apology to Betsey but her box was full so I thought as I complained publicly I will apologise publicly too. Sorry. Now Im sending myself to bed without any supper.xx

I'm sure even Betsy wouldn't send you to bed without supper
:lol:

Everyone is entitled to opinions, negative or positive and that doesn't make you a spoiled cow.

:hug:

Having been in the marketing business, if a company is not really well known, then samples are obviously one of the best ways to get yourself known. A company wouldn't want to risk been given a bad name should the products be of no use to anyone! Anyway another very good way of promoting your products is my word of mouth, which we all seem to be doing on this site. I'm sure if the products are really bad, we would be hearing yout this quick enough!:!: !

I've ordered some samples from Betsy and must say she has been very helpful, we can e-mail or telephone for any enquiries and they are more than willing to help also with certain technique problems.

Will let you all know what I think of the samples when they come.
:lol:

I have asked for my samples today and they are shipping them my way.....my shipping was $ 19.......I'm in BC ......I'm so excited!!!! I asked for a general sampling....when I get it I'll let you know what I recieved.....

A little message for betsy, i am sorry that i didn't apreciate the samples you sent me, i was having a bad day. i got my box out today and had a play with the samples on my own nails and enjoyed using them i am going to use them on my clients and see how they like them, cause i did!. sorry again.
also sorry to anyone else who i affended. x

sarah147 said:
i got mine today and i did'nt really get much, and what i di get i don't know how to use as there was no instructons to go with them. also i got a big pot of GREEN gel NICE!!!!!! and i don't even do gel. sorry to sound ungrateful.

Er, I also got the Green gel!
I didn't get as much either but still got a fair amount of stuff.

At the end of the day girlies, these are all ment to be "samples" so green gel is obviously to see if we like the product and not about the colour. I personnaly wouldn't have minded a more useable colour as I specificaly wanted gel but I am still very grateful for what I got.
Also I got neon pink powder, doubt I will use it but still it's good of Betsy to help us all out like this.

BTW, I love the stick on flowers I got sent in with my goodie box. They are on my toes now. Will defo be ordering those.

Am going to try the green gel over the weekend...on my sister! I think it will actually be nice on her toes as she has a lovely tan to go with it.

Also can't wait to use all the other bits, I got about 4 dif colours of crushed shells and sparkly bits and bobs.

Thanks Betsy:hug:

I use Nailite Inc. for most of my disposables. For the prices, the files and buffers are pretty good quality. At least the ones I've ordered!

Hi

Received my products from Betsy today and could not thank her enough.

I am still totally in awe :eek: (8hrs after receiving the box) at the vast - in fact MASSIVE amount of products that were sent to me - I am amazed.

Everything I received was quality, there was not a cheap looking item in sight ... for the prices of Nailite's products, I expected average quality but was so pleasantly suprised ... I am disappointed with NOTHING !!

So again Betsy ... and Nailite.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I would/will recommend you to anybody.

:green: :lol: :hug:

i cant wait to order my stuff...just waiting for some cash though.:irked:
i think this is a great way of getting yourself out there....its just like me ...i give people discount nails,as i know they will come back,i also give free nail art as i know that people will like it once they have it on and will want it again....like my fave client...who has been with me since day one of my learning ,she has gone from having natural tips,very plain....to having white tips,nail art ...dangles...and even her toe nails painted and blinged!! and at first she hated the thought of me touching her feet,i offered her a free french polish...and now shes hooked and has them done every week,

betsy seems lovely polite and very friendly i cant wait to do business with her ,she cares that her clients are happy,so i feel i wont be dissapointed (hope not anyway lol :green: )

being a l&p gal... I dont know much about gels. . (just that they are really really bad for your own nails...(JOKE!!)

can u do nail art using gel colours ie flowers and stuff? cause if so, the green will be great for...xmas trees, holly branches, cherry stalks, trees, flower stems, bits of grass, flags, stripes etc...

I just want to say THANK YOU to Betsey for the HUGE sample box I got today! I just couldnt believe how much was in the box!!!
I got the green gel, and I will use it for stems of flowers.. its a nice colour green!
I got sooooo much nail art stuff I was just amazed! Crushed shells, nail dangles, 3D stickers, water transfers, nail varnish, striping tape, acrylic & monomer, Coloured acrylic, foot scrub, foot gel, foot cream, pedi fizzy, mani fizzy, files buffers, striper paints, rhinestones god the list is endless.

I was really really pleased. I would advise any geek to go for it and try thier products - I'll deffo be ordering some things for my new salon!!!

xxxxx

I too was amazed at the samples, i also got some green gel aswell as purple and neon pink so i did gel flowers on my toes, pink and purple with stems and leaves they look great - i loved the coloured gels very easy to apply.

what is this? ive never heard of it, but im new to this. How do u get free samples?

Hi jodie heres the link www.Nailiteinc.com just ask for what you would like,you just have to pay for the shipping.You will not be dissapointed.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Awww thanks for the link il give them ago. What did u ask for?

since i m not too far from them i think i ll go take a look at their shop while i m still in miami
but i dont think i ll get free samples for that :green:
maybe tax free shopping who knows :wink2:

Once you have been will you let us know how u got on there?
What systems are u currently using?

[email protected]

jodie i asked for nail art stuff,pedi files,sealer, stencils.etc

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back