Win the raffle today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! What an incentive!!! :D :D :D

GMG - I think it's great all the time and energy you and Mrs Geek are putting in to help raise money for charity. How could we NOT buy more tickets!!! :D

PayPal is available now after it's weekly maintenance - I've just brought 15 more!!!! Even if I don't win it's good to know the money is going to a good cause.

Karen

Woohoo..cool idea GMG. I was gonna donate my tips from last night anyway so its a win, win kinda day...fingercrossed...

Just added another fiver..

its very kind of you to donate your time...good on ya.. :hug:

Hi,
Just got myself even more tickets, this has pushed me into getting them a bit earlier than expected, but it was worth the push.

Helen
x

Wicked guys!!! Only 105 more tickets to hit my goal of 2000 by 6pm.

Can we do it?!?! That would be over 550 tickets in a 24 hour period!

As little cook would say: 'woo-hoo' (crikey sometimes kids shows can drive you mad!)

Now look sam stop bribing us or Im going to be broke :eek:

Look Ive had to buy more now, its not for me you understand, :wink2: tis

my poor brush, Blob .... he demanded I do it!!!

sorted :biggrin:

OK got another 10............Now you know how much you're worth Sam there's gonna be no living with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha. I think that it is really simply justification to participate in a much more exciting opportunity.

Thanks though!

COMEON GUYS!!! ONLY 57 more tickets to hit my 2000 goal by 6pm GMT tonight!!!!

what a bribe.....just had to buy my tickets now ! sorry its not loads but put all the money i was getting from making my clients have a 'gemmed' ribbon on their nail towards breast cancer last week !and my mum has gone to be scanned for bowel cancer today so very split loyalities ! buy its all money well spent xxx

Got mine.....feeling lucky!! :biggrin:

You guys rock!

25 mmore tickets in the next hour!!!! comeoncomeon!!!

I will then do the drawing later tonight and announce the winner of the 2 hour 121.

Hi!
I have tried to get some tickets but nothing happened :cry:what am i going to do :cry:,:cry:,:cry:.i don't want to miss the draw tonight :cry:! !

Just bought some more cos Ireland's gonna win it!!!!!

got mine now,
couldn't find my form, so i 've paid with paypal instead.

Just bought an ickle handful more, can't afford many, but I'm sure the bank manager would agree it's for a good cause!
Have to say, Sam, if I won, I think I'd be too in awe to come for a training sesh, too much of a newbie. Could I auction it for the charidee instead? (Hey, like I'm gonna win(!) It's been one of those weeks....)
Just bought my Band Aid 20 download and my Girls Aloud Stand By You Children In Need download, so seems like a charity-full day today.
x

Sarah... I have no record of the transaction in either my system or Paypals system. If you have a differing paypal email address... PM it to me and I will investigate. Otherwise it doesnt look like PayPal charged you for the transaction.

Phew - just got home from work so I hope the 20 tickets I've just bought will be counted!!! How many tickets do you need to buy to get to 3+ ribbons as I have 60 now? - I just love pink!!

50 is your next ribbon ;)

OK... for tonights draw, the tickets are in (though they will ALL still be in the grand prize draw for Dougs drawing).

I will announce the winner soon. In the meantime... keep buying when you can. The more you get, the better your chances are of winning.

mmmkay... Drawing is complete. I will announce the winner at 6:30pm GMT (in about 10 minutes)

I bought my tickets last night but i havent got a ribbon :( bet im not in the draw?? sob sob sob!!!

Latest posts

Back