Window Displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
OK guys, so I have had a good old search and can't find exactly what I am looking for.

I am just starting to think about my "seasonal" window display for this year and after hours of trawling the net I am pooped, so I hope you can help me out.

My salon is based above a hairdressers but at the back of the building so I only have a small amount of space in the hairdressers front window to advertise the fact that I am there.

I am looking for something not too big but yet not just simple vinyl lettering but want to make it seasonal. During the summer I got some big orange paper flowers from au natural and hung them in the window and attached special offers to them, hope you are getting the idea.

What can I do for the "season" Can't ,mention the C word or Adele will kill me!!

Links to any websites you may have found would be great thanks, if is is allowable.

Firstly, Adele has now lifted her ban on our mentioning CHRISTMAS !!! :lol:

Have you thought about window decals? You can dress it up as much or as little as possible, and there are some great designs to choose from. It also makes a welcome change from the obligatory tinsel :green:

Window display stickers for Christmas

HTHs

Thanks for this link

I am loving the big baubles - you can get them in different colours.

A pack of 15 for £16 is pretty good too :)

Fab !!!

Oh wow how cool are those! I love the raindeer banner and the lollipops and the stag.

I have a thing for reindeer, thats my crimbo theme this year, must be my norweigen side coming out!

Adding that link to my faves!

Firstly, Adele has now lifted her ban on our mentioning CHRISTMAS!!! :lol:

Have you thought about window decals? You can dress it up as much or as little as possible, and there are some great designs to choose from. It also makes a welcome change from the obligatory tinsel :green:

Window display stickers for Christmas

HTHs

Thanks for that Karen, I had already visited that website but was looking for something a little more 3D. If all else fails though I will go back to it.

what about getting the criss cross lights that come in a rectangle net and getting some little silver pegs and attaching your special offers to that?

or get some very large baubles, dangle them from the ceiling on ribbon and attach your special offers to that, some flashing lights to cordon your bit of window off to make it look like a noticeboard.

Latest posts

Back