Wish me luck!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Morning all!
Well, tomorrow is the big day! I have my Master Qualification Days for Brisa and Fabric!!! My last two exams and then I am a Grand Master Nail Technician!!!!!!!! If I pass of course LOL!! Holy moly I can't believe it! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Good luck chick!!!! xx

Best of Luck - hope you do well!

sending you lots of luck hun! x x

wishing you all the luck in the world.

love

good luck, i amsure you will breeze it:hug:

Best Of Luck for tomorrow Kirsten xxxxxxxx

Oh GOSH u go girl !!!!!

BEST OF LUCK:hug:

Amb x

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fantastic

Blimey Kirsten, a Grand Master. Wishing you the best of luck!

good luck honey, go for it xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls! If you could keep everything crossed for me tomorrow aswell it would be much appreciated LOL!! xx

ok fingers and toes crossed lol!! xx

Good luck! You will make it!

Best regards
Kerstin

good luck hunny!

you will be fine - I have seen your nails on myself and they are fab - you have nothing to worrry about!

when will you find out chick?

the very best of luck Kirsten, keepingmy fingers crossed for you but im sure you will be fine with your kick arse nails hun
x

That's great I do hope it all goes well.
How long has it taken you to get to this level?

Tilly Ann said:
Morning all!
Well, tomorrow is the big day! I have my Master Qualification Days for Brisa and Fabric!!! My last two exams and then I am a Grand Master Nail Technician!!!!!!!! If I pass of course LOL!! Holy moly I can't believe it! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Hey - good luck you, let us know how you get on babes. xx

Hopefully tomorrow but it probably won't be til Thursday! I'll beg and plead with Samual to mark it tomorrow so I won't go out of my mind waiting for my results!!

Hi Marylin, I've been a tech for 5 years but I've done my all Masters this year! Did it all in one go instead of spreading it all out! LOL!
Fingertips ND said:
good luck hunny!

you will be fine - I have seen your nails on myself and they are fab - you have nothing to worrry about!

when will you find out chick?

Hi Kirsten
I am also trying to do all mine in about 15 months, started last May with a CND L&P induction, do my premasters in January and so hopefully should be qualified as a Master by next August. OMG that sounds really scary now that I have written it down:Scared:

Latest posts

Back