Workout dvd's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Tis the season to eat too much chocolate fa la la la la..... I know i've overdone it, 5 pounds overdone it and i wasn't small to start with so i thought i'd head out to do my yearly workout dvd shop, thought i'd give you a quick review
*'Dance it off' with Vicky binns- (that one off corrie)- good for a laugh! fairly fun moves i suppose 6/10

*Strictly Come Dancersize- Bloomin heck lovely dances but if you've not danced these dances before you'd find it pretty hard- i danced a fair bit when i was younger and its starting to come back to me, but i was actually dripping sweat at the end of it...yuk 8/10

So come on girls (and guys)!
What dvds do you recommend or do you have and other tips on how to beat the bulge:green:

I'll have a lie down and let you know:green:

Billy Blanks TaeBo... not only is it fab, and it works, he's got a "to die for" body :twisted:

(however, those of you who have seen me recently will know that I haven't put his dvd on in ages lol)

i have the strictly come dancing one i love it xx

Billy Blanks TaeBo... not only is it fab, and it works, he's got a "to die for" body :twisted:

(however, those of you who have seen me recently will know that I haven't put his dvd on in ages lol)

oh my god that man is insane, never have i ached so much, haven't done his workout for about 4 years (think that one went to a car boot!) oops x

Latest posts

Back