Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst film.
Hmm mullholland drive! Totally did not get it at all!! Was awful! Not a horror or comedy or anything!!

Can't think of my fave film but i love murials wedding lol!!

Mullholland drive, is that the one with Samuel l Jackson?

Ah Muriel's wedding is one of my all time faves along with the notebook, sex and the city(the first one)
And am a but ashamed to admit strictly ballroom. Used to have that on repeat when I was young lol x

Not a huge film buff but faves include:

The Man with Two Brains (the bit where he takes the brain out in a boat and tenderly puts a sunhat on it is both hilarious and strangely touching...)

The Blair Witch Project

The Wizard of Oz

Naked Gun series

Shaun of the Dead

American Beauty

my worst is ANYTHING with Tom Cruise in it...grrr. he just gives me the s****.

my favourite is Gladiator...

yay

'i Maximus, Decimus Meridius,
commander of the armies of the north,
general of the felix legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor marcus aurelius,
father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife,
and i will have my vengence...in this life or the next...

go Maximus....get him...

Bridesmaids - what a dull film- I kept waiting for it to be funny. It wasn't at all.

American Beauty also didn't get it, and the English Patient was vastly overrated.

I can't stand that little piece of stool.

When Russell Crowe was still totally hawt and before he turned into a....potato.

yeah how can he go from melting the elastic in your knickers to

nothing, nada, zilch

in such a short time??

Yes, thumbs down for Cruise , Crowe- and wait for it - Mr. Pitt from Dandelionpoppy. (Latter is sweet but his nose isn't quite masculine enough ;))

I'm sure that they would, of course, be devastated by this:lol:

(Think Brad did well on the missus front though!)

I also thought bridesmaids was rubbish!

And I thought he's just not that into you was rubbish too , I know it's old now!

Did anyone watch my sisters keeper the other night!? Omg that was soo sad!!

I love the film Taken and can't wait to see number 2 this year!! Xx

Aw Maximus. Yum.

Yes, thumbs down for Cruise , Crowe- and wait for it - Mr. Pitt from Dandelionpoppy. (Latter is sweet but his nose isn't quite masculine enough ;))

I'm sure that they would, of course, be devastated by this:lol:

(Think Brad did well on the missus front though!)

Dande, I'm not a Brad fan either. I LOVED him in Interview with a Vampire but that was it. After that he just always looks like he needs....well...a bath.

And don't get me started on Antonio Banderas. What the hell happened to him? Latin men usually age beautifully. He looks like an old shoe.

Antonio Banderas.
He was a GOD.
I haven't seen him lately, and now I'm not going to look.....

Mullholland drive, is that the one with Samuel l Jackson?

Ah Muriel's wedding is one of my all time faves along with the notebook, sex and the city(the first one)
And am a but ashamed to admit strictly ballroom. Used to have that on repeat when I was young lol x

I don't think so, been a few years (7) since I saw it, it's proper weird tho, bit arty.

We have the same taste!! Strictly ballroom is fab! I watched it all the time when I was younger, it was on at christmas so it's in my +planner lol!!

Has anyone seen "A Serbian film"?
It's supposed to be the grimmest/sickest film EVER. I've read reviews on IBDM and thought who on earth thinks of such shocking, horrible stuff :( I have not and have no wish to see it either but thougth I'd ask.

The absolute worst film - DOOM, I even walked out of the cinema and left my boyfriend in there. I sat in the foyer waiting for him as I just couldn't stand to stay there and watch the crap.

My favourite, mmmm harder to pinpoint but a few that spring to mind are Pretty Woman & Dirty Dancing (old but still fab to watch) and V for Vendetta & The Illusionist.

I also thought bridesmaids was rubbish!

And I thought he's just not that into you was rubbish too , I know it's old now!

Did anyone watch my sisters keeper the other night!? Omg that was soo sad!!

I love the film Taken and can't wait to see number 2 this year!! Xx

I liked bridesmaid but mainly for the plane scene as she totally reminded me of one if my friends who would really do that!

My sisters keeper was brilliant really touching!

I have to say I saw warhorse last week and it was AMAZING!!! really heart-warming, and yes I cried!! Poor blackthorn!

My favorite movie of all time:

High Plains Drifter....an old spaghetti western (1973) with Clint Eastwood.

Yes...I'm old.

well if we're going to go western.

how about...

'Blondie, you son of a whaaaaa wha wha wha...'

well if we're going to go western.

how about...

'Blondie, you son of a whaaaaa wha wha wha...'

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...Another Fave.

I'm a big Clint Eastwood/Spaghetti Western/Dirty Harry Fan.

I liked bridesmaid but mainly for the plane scene as she totally reminded me of one if my friends who would really do that!

My sisters keeper was brilliant really touching!

I have to say I saw warhorse last week and it was AMAZING!!! really heart-warming, and yes I cried!! Poor blackthorn!

Have read the book war horse but haven't seen the film yet. Have been wanting to for ages! I can imagine watching it it will be such a tearjerker xx

I don't think so, been a few years (7) since I saw it, it's proper weird tho, bit arty.

Not the one I'm thinking of then lol, dunno what I'm talking about.

We have the same taste!! Strictly ballroom is fab! I watched it all the time when I was younger, it was on at christmas so it's in my +planner lol!!

I neeeeed it on dvd but cant find it anywhere. I don't have sky/TiVo :( xx

Latest posts

Back