Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok then ... Best AND worst films?

I watched Scorpion King because my aallllll time favourite is....The Mummy!!! I don't know why, I am not proud of it but it is the film I've watched the most :D :D :D

However, recent VERY good recommendation - In the Valley if Elah xxx

My favourite film of all time is Jurassic park!! I'm a geek in so many senses!!! Forrest Gump and My Girl are awesome too... Tbh I hand nearly 2000 DVDs and counting.... So I could go on forever haha

Ok then ... Best AND worst films?

I watched Scorpion King because my aallllll time favourite is....The Mummy!!! I don't know why, I am not proud of it but it is the film I've watched the most :D :D :D

However, recent VERY good recommendation - In the Valley if Elah xxx
The mummy is awesome!! I might watch that tonight :) along with all the other films mentioned....hehe

Worst - as some of you have said Open Water was rubbish. I however love Tarantino films like Kill Bill, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, V for Vendetta, Watchmen. Xx

I love the Mummy!

Worst films I endured were 2012 and my ex had a knack of picking the most awful films, the winner of all was Frankenfish! Why would anyone see the title and think "hey lets watch this", just watched the Woman in Black too an that was horrible!

I find it so hard to pick my favourite film, yet so easy to say which ones I hate :/ surely not normal. I always did love cruel intentions as a teenager though. I bet if I watched it now id be eurgghhh. I watched running scared and really liked that... Hmmm il have to have a good think of my faves now.

Oooo going the distance. Nearly peed myself laughing at that!

Worst - as some of you have said Open Water was rubbish. I however love Tarantino films like Kill Bill, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, V for Vendetta, Watchmen. Xx

Tarantino is amazing... Kill bill 3 is in its way!!!! Aaahhhhh x

I find it so hard to pick my favourite film, yet so easy to say which ones I hate :/ surely not normal. I always did love cruel intentions as a teenager though. I bet if I watched it now id be eurgghhh. I watched running scared and really liked that... Hmmm il have to have a good think of my faves now.

Oooo going the distance. Nearly peed myself laughing at that!

Oh my god JUNO how did I nearly forget !!,!

omg i have never plucked up the courage to watch human centipede :-o

my fav film is a bit of an oldie but i love love love Gone with the wind, the worst has to be The Grudge as it scared the living daylights outta me :(

is anyone else watching Village of the damned tonight?? i should have been in bed ages ago ;)

xxxx

Most of the American productions?

omg i have never plucked up the courage to watch human centipede :-o

my fav film is a bit of an oldie but i love love love Gone with the wind, the worst has to be The Grudge as it scared the living daylights outta me :(

is anyone else watching Village of the damned tonight?? i should have been in bed ages ago ;)

xxxx

Haha yes I'm watching it now! (my boyfriend is in control of the remote!)
The kids are freaking me out. Lol x

Inspired, we went to blockbuster tonight. My bf picked up the woman in black I know I'll be sooo scared.

Kill Bill yes one of my faves! And Indiana Jones!!! :D my friends think I have the worst taste ha!

Fargo, anyone? Everyone I've recommended it to didn't "get" it - it's hilarious!

Haha yes I'm watching it now! (my boyfriend is in control of the remote!)
The kids are freaking me out. Lol x

Lol, if ever i see a kid with white blonde hair im gonna run a mile :-o xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Vanilla sky zzzzz. I'll never get those 2 hours back. Never.

Human centipede! I wish I had never seen this film for so many different reasons. . . .

Did you all know there's a human centipede 2? Bet your all dying to see it ;)
According to a few of my friends it's a lot worse than the first. (Which I cant bare to watch after all I've heard about it)lol x

Did you all know there's a human centipede 2? Bet your all dying to see it ;)
According to a few of my friends it's a lot worse than the first. (Which I cant bare to watch after all I've heard about it)lol x

I've heard and it sounds awful! I think I will give it a miss :-S

I still haven't come to terms with watching the first one.

Watched a film a few weeks ago called ,'mum and dad', extremely disturbing and sick. You actually squirm in your chair.

One of my favourites is, 'the English patient', it's so wonderfully made and makes me cry every time.

Worst film.
Hmm mullholland drive! Totally did not get it at all!! Was awful! Not a horror or comedy or anything!!

Can't think of my fave film but i love murials wedding lol!!

Sooo many of my favs have been listed as intolerable haha the scorpion king is saved on the tivo box! I do get into the story of it quite abit, probably coz im busy drooling over the rock! The matrix films, american beauty, juno will always get watched!! Also find bruno hysterical!! Or anything with sacha baron cohen... Cant stand the mummy either! Or any jim carey films before about 2004!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back