Worst Nail Art Ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Found this on facebook and wondered if anyone else has seen some downright awful things? I actually think a few of these aren't as bad as they're making out! lol at least they are all done reasonably well.

Worst Nail Art Ever - Likes

Some were clearly competition/fantasy nails and weren't too bad. That eye one is creepy lol.

Lol its Art on nails not nail art. I agree some have been done well. I love the flowers but she would have had to remove them as soon as the photo was taken ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

i think these are very creative (perhaps not the platypus tipped ones) but like the lawn and the tetris i think are cool btu just wouldnt have them.

definitely more for competitions! x

I think "worst ever" is a bit harsh ,
Ok there Not salon wear nail art , but still nails like this have there place in competitions .

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Yes badley executed but a good idea, i think the Tetris should be on the nails rather than 3d/sticking out.

I've seen much worse nail art than this, flooded cuticles, duck feet nails urghhhh etc :D

I really don't see the problem with other people not liking art of any kind.

The whole point of art is expression, it's about personal taste, if it appeals to everyone it's not worth doing.

Something for everyone out there and so there's no such thing as 'best' and 'worst' ever.

These are all someone's work and if we like them or not I don't think they should be judged on an open forum :hug:

These are all someone's work and if we like them or not I don't think they should be judged on an open forum :hug:

I didn't mean to ridicule them, I did say some of them were good :) was just sharing something nail related I saw...nevermind...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Tetris nails are by a girl who is massively famous on Deviant Art. I think she had a piece written about her in the daily mail as well. Not a nail geek but I have an interest in nail art and I think she is really talented. :)

I was taught never to criticise someone elses work as you dont know what they were asked to do.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This list was obviously not compiled by a Nail Tech or anyone that knows anything about nails. Some of these were Fantasy Nails that take a lot do skill and have probably been competition entries.

We don't allow people to post other people's work for critique on here, therefore I'm not sure how this stands being a kind of third party example of that !

I dont think the original poster was criticizing, its what the actual page is called.. She could have prob changed the title to make it sound nicer.x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi All,

I must say no 7 & 8 are absolutely hideous, the 'spade' shape is the worst thing ive ever seen,Just the shape not the actual art, just my opinion not meant to offend any1. LOL
I do think the fantasy nails are quite nice but a little OTT & the Tetris nails look like the may actually be painful & a bit impractical, definately imaginative though! x

I have never liked fan nails. Blech. That's just my opinion though! For me, nails always have to be perfectly straight (unless of course a client asks for almond or something other than that!) Luckily I have never had to do fan nails!

Latest posts

Back