Worst news ever!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to send you a virtual hug, I lost my Mum to cancer, it truly is an awful disease. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. Xxxx

What an awful thing to go through I was so happy when I read last time they got it wrong.

Such a nasty disease.

Lots of love and hugs and hope you and your family are ok.

Makes you realise life is so precious.

Laura x

I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry to hear your news - I'd be devastated if anything happened to either of my parents. I hope you're alright, well, as good as you can be. Sending you and your family some virtual love xx

Oh honey that's terrible. Sending you lots of virtual hugs. It's a horrible thing for anyone to go through. Xx

I'm so very sorry. Hugs to you and your family. I can only imagine how you are all feeling.

It's a cruel disease, ive lost many because of it. My husbands uncle has just been diagnosed with stage 4 secondary lung cancer- it's devastated the family and half of them are in denial. He's only 50 too.

Thinking of you my lovely. Much love Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so sorry, life is so utterly unfair sometimes.

hugs xxxx

We are all thinking of you :Love:

So just thought I would give you all an update..
It went from testicular cancer to being told they had got it wrong and he didn't have cancer.
After months of more tests, he's got cancer..
They aren't sure, but think it's prostate.
It's spread and is now extensively in his bones and lymph nodes and is also in his kidney and liver. It's not curable..

He turned 49 in October, retired in August having done 32 years in the police.
He was the fittest/healthiest man I know.. He basically shouldn't be at risk of this cancer, and the doctors don't understand.

Just make sure if there's little signs of being ill to make sure your dads/brothers/sons/husbands go and peck at the doctor to make sure he's healthy. Because men don't go, they do the macho thing and then it's too late. This has honestly turned my entire family upside down and i wouldn't want anybody else to go through what we have had to.

Live everyday to the fullest, because you never know what's hiding behind the corner!
Now go and love all your friends and family and show them everyday. ❤️❤️Xx

Wow , that message actually brought tears to my eyes x
Send all my love to you and your family xx

Oh god I'm so sorry for you, please look after yourself my dear *hugs* x

So sorry thinking of you and your family xxx

What awful news. Treasure every moment you have with your Dad. Words never seem enough. Lots of virtual hugs coming your way. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

My thoughts are with you, and your family and everyone who has had cancer affect their lives ...

We are currently fund raising (pupils have made bangles to sell) ... (next week leg waxing male head-teachers etc at our academy for 2 of our pupils (girls aged 14&15 who have cancer who are going through chemo) ... !!!
Sooo sad ....

Xxxx

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

So sorry to hear this stay strong :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back