Would anyone like to wish my hubby a Happy BIG Birthday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
It's his s....s.....si....si...sssshhhhh birthday tomorrow.

As he's always asking "What's on Salongeek" I'd love to say "Geeks wishing you Happy Birthday!" :)

Oooooo. Me. Me...I want to wish him a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Dandelionpoppy! You are part of a magnificent team!

Last edited:
Bagsy me first lol. I know It's a little early but happy happy birthday Mr. dandelionpoppy for tomorrow. Your age is a s s s secret

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh tammie you beat me to it lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

It's his s....s.....si....si...sssshhhhh birthday tomorrow.

As he's always asking "What's on Salongeek" I'd love to say "Geeks wishing you Happy Birthday!" :)

Happy birthday mr dandelionpoppy, have a great day
:) x

Happy Birthday... hope you have a good one and dandelionpoppy spoils you rotten!! :)

Happy Sixt...eenth, Mr DP!:D

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you get some nice treatments off your wife today seen as its your birthday!!! :D

Happy birthday mr!!!!!!!!!!! X

Hey Dandelionpoppy, if you're husband is super hawt, I'll come over there and sing happy birthday to him like Marilyn Monroe sang to John F. Kennedy. :wink2:

Ask him if he'd like that. Also ask him if he'd mind the fact that his version will be from someone shorter, brunette, more ruben-esque, older, can't sing....

Oh, f**k it. I'm not coming.

Hey Dandelionpoppy, if you're husband is super hawt, I'll come over there and sing happy birthday to him like Marilyn Monroe sang to John F. Kennedy. :wink2:

Ask him if he'd like that. Also ask him if he'd mind the fact that his version will be from someone shorter, brunette, more ruben-esque, older, can't sing....

:lol::lol:

Lol!

Happy birthday Mr D P! xx

Happy Birthday, Mr. Dandelionpoppy! Hope you and the Mrs. have a great day! :)

A very Happy Birthday Mr. Dandelionpoppy! I hope you enjoy the day and all these lovely messages

Actually, my dear, he has seen your piccie.
And not been disappointed.......don't think he'll notice the singing xxx

Thanks to all for the lovely messages!!! xxx

Seeing as you are my Geeky mum Poppy......

ist2_2051734-happy-birthday-dad1.jpg

Hey Dandy, if you've been over on the Axl thread recently you will see that she is getting on a plane to come over and duke it out with me .. instead of being so mean to each other we could join up and sing happy birthday to the lovely MR DANDELIONPOPPY .. tell him I don't look like Axl but I do have long blonde hair.

Jacqui xx

Ha ha ha ha love it! X

LOL! I love reading your posts! I know I don't comment much, but I read often and you always entertain me :-D

Back to the original topic. Happy birthday! I'm so glad to see a man supporting his wife!

Sent from my PC36100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back