Would this be ok for minxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi would this be any good for minxing do you thing as you can have a 150 infra red buld which i thinks its already in it, any thought would be good x

hello anyone xx

Would love to help you but i dont actually know. I did see something on here that said its ok as long as it is 150watt xxx

Thanks Kylib x

At the Pro Beuaty Gigi said any heat source would be fine from a hairdryer to the hot spanish sun!

Obviously she mentioned a hairdryer isnt really the most practical option ;-)

I've got one of those lamps - the light works fine. My only complaint is that it's hard to get it at the right angle. But it's still a good buy!

I also have one of these lamps and have done around 5 sets on myself and my mum and they all lasted around 5 weeks. I only took them off as I got bored with the same toes! I think the official minx lamp has a temperature gauge, so just watch the heat as you cant turn it down and a couple of times it has got a bit hot.

I currently have the silver on my toes and love them

Last edited:
Hi

I spoken to someone at Sweet Squared today and they said that as long as it is 150Watts your should be fine. I said that i was mobile and the one that they supply is to big for me to carry around she said that there is other ones out there that they tested but the only problem was that they broke!!!

Thats the one i was looking at aswell:)

bidding has ended, i just wondered how much you bought it for?

also bidded on this, think price of heat lamps on ebay will now be going up

i saw a good one on amazon, for about 19.99. i can't add a link don't know how you guys do that.
but it looked good.

Thanks for the replys ill keep watching for another one! x

I have looked up this minx thing but so far have not received any real info other than product and prices. I have an idea of what it is just by following the threads ( a typ of shrink wrap?) but would someone please take pitty on my curousity and explain it to me, I have sent a letter to the website itself but have not yet heard from them - it´s the weekend.
To mikey-moo : did you get my reply?
Thompson

Latest posts

Back