would this table be suitable for eyelash extensions? does anyone have it by any chanc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use their TM04 for lash extensions, I think the only difference is mine has the adjustable backrest (not that I ever feel the need to adjust the back). They're lovely and comfy, I have 3 of them :)

Btw that company has an ebay outlet too were you can usually get their stuff even cheaper!

I also have the TM04 which I use for lash extensions and facials. Mine came from their eBay store as it was cheaper than directly from their website and delivery was really quick too

Would possibly go for one with an adjustable back, if your lying completely straight for a few hours sometimes your back really starts to hurt.

Plus if you add any treatments further down the line it'll see you through

Kim xx

I have the TM04 and it's fab! As others have said get it from ebay instead from this seller at a cheaper rate
Kxx

ditto all, it's really comfy!

I have the TM04, I'm really pleased with it. Bought it on eBay from the same company and it came with washable covers.

(funny story.....it arrived minus the free covers, I emailed them to let them know, they were really nice, apologised and promised to send them immediately. 2 days later I arrived home to find my daughter had opened a parcel containing a 16 foot PVC greenhouse cover, she had opened it up and it covered everything in the sitting room.......they had sent it by mistake! It took the best part of an hour to fold it the right way to get it back in the box....they collected it and I finally got the right covers......should add, I live in a flat, daughter thought I had lost the plot!)

Kathie x

I have the TM04 aswell with the adjustable backrest. I *may* of taken a lie down on it after my last treatment last night and I *may* of fallen asleep on it.... its so squishy and comfy and I love it.

I would suggest going for an adjustable back if possible, leaves you availble to use it for other treatments should you need it in the future

I have had my feel good uk bed now for 18 months and Im mobile so its moved about loads and its still as comfy and still in great condition. They are a great buy.

Annie xx

Latest posts

Back