Would this table be suitable for mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmit2

Reaction score
I think the table look ok, however height is only 50cm, my table is 73cm in height and when im seating that is just the perfect height for me to carry out treatments without hurting my back, you don't want to be bent over trying to carry out treatments as you need to think of strain on your back. You would need to get the measuring tape out to see how high it would be in comparison to your chair to see if the height is suitable.

Most manicure tables are quite high in height, i used to have a folding manicure table and it was about 80cm high

Ooo i see. Right, so a higher one is better i guess. I'll be using a standard dining room chair which the client will have (hopefully), so i'll measure against one of mine.

Thank you for your help :)

I agree its probably much too low and also it doesnt look very strong.A popular table for mobile is the k line manicure table.You can get them from varios places at all sorts of prices.They often come up on ebay or gumtree second hand or new at a good price.

I would have a look on the Internet and invest in a proper manicure folding table - you should get one for about £50-£60.

Looks more professional :)

If you are going to be mobile permanently then i would recommend getting folding chairs aswell, ikea have folding chairs for £10.20 a chair, not all clients will have a suitable area, ikea have a folding table which is high enough but there isnt a great deal of room to put stuff on the table. I used the ikea table when i was training then got a bigger table when i qualified ill find you links.

HÄRÖ Folding table - IKEA

that is the table I got when training and did me well, the height is suitable for two folding chairs but the length isnt great you couldnt have your products sitting on it and you definitely couldn't fit a UV lamp unless it was a 9W

A portable manicure table would be best, but you would need to buy appropriate chair to go with it, a folding chair would be too small for a portable table

I agree its probably much too low and also it doesnt look very strong.A popular table for mobile is the k line manicure table.You can get them from varios places at all sorts of prices.They often come up on ebay or gumtree second hand or new at a good price.

I have the portable Kayline table and I love it. :)

I got this from Halfords a few weeks ago and its really quite good. The bonus is the little stools which fit inside it so I'm never short of a chair and tbh they make quite a nice little foot rest as well if you're stuck for something for a pedi

Nice and lightweight and has a carry handle on the side. Only thing I wish is that there was a nice little bag incase of scratches getting in and out of the car.

I got this from Halfords a few weeks ago and its really quite good. The bonus is the little stools which fit inside it so I'm never short of a chair and tbh they make quite a nice little foot rest as well if you're stuck for something for a pedi

Nice and lightweight and has a carry handle on the side. Only thing I wish is that there was a nice little bag incase of scratches getting in and out of the car.

I have this too. I think its fab :) would prefer it to be a little more sturdyer but then for thru price it'd ace! :).

I'm new to this and i'm finding working at a standard dining table back breaking and i never do a good enough job of L&P as it takes me a while. Reaching across is awful. Would this table be ok, i'm looking for something suitable for mobile.

Buy Folding Camping Picnic Table with Heat Resistant Surface at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Camping chairs and tables.

Thank you Geeks!

It looks very narrow, once you have your lamps on it there will be very little working area. Especially if the client is quite large too, not much room for 2 sets of legs under there!!!!

I've a Kayline type table but the swively wheels drive both myself and clients mad! They only have to put a little pressure on their side of the table and it starts to run away. I've tried taking the wheels off but there's no way those babies are coming off! Also its SO darned heavy, nearly as bad as my "portable" couch!!

Having said that its a great height, width and has room for most treatments on it including my Shellac lamp.

Karaxxx

I've a Kayline type table but the swively wheels drive both myself and clients mad! They only have to put a little pressure on their side of the table and it starts to run away. I've tried taking the wheels off but there's no way those babies are coming off! Also its SO darned heavy, nearly as bad as my "portable" couch!!

Having said that its a great height, width and has room for most treatments on it including my Shellac lamp.

Karaxxx

I have put wheels on the bottom of my table but they are lockable wheels & when all 4 wheels are locked the table doesn't move at all

Latest posts

Back