Would you see Take that In concert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen Take that as they appeared at a big show before they got famous and i talked to robbie and mark had bleached blonde hair all shaved and a great big fringe lol

lancslass said:
I have seen Take that as they appeared at a big show before they got famous and i talked to robbie and mark had bleached blonde hair all shaved and a great big fringe lol

lol oh dear that sounds like a well dodgy haircut! ha ha

i am in 2 minds - never got to see them first time around and I would love to see them, but do not think it would be the same without Robbie!

also, they are 10 years older now - will it still work???

I aint going :rolleyes: Love Robbie too much and he aint going either lol

Well look like I still ain't gonna See them this time round either - I'm just not quick enough:smack:

All concerts were sold out in 30 minutes the second fastest selling concert in the UK!!!:eek:

look on ebay they are on there. but they are a high price

what is the fastest selling concert?? if you hang in there they might release another date. The MEN arena started with 2 and now thers 6 dates! Ive managed to get 2. one of the lads at work got through on the phone and they said if you wait half an hour there might be more. fingers crossed!!

dee said:
sorry but i hated them:eek: they just didnt do it for me , i was more into rap stuff and dance music when them lot were out :biggrin:

Oh yess! Someone whos on my side lol! I never liked Take That, I've never been a boyband type of girl!! When all the other girls at school were listening to them I was listening to Eternal!!

I can see all this Take That hysteria about to come back though lol! Madness!

i wasnt really a boyband kinda girl either and after them that was it...but i dont know they were just brilliant even guys and mam's and dads liked them! and iv got tickets for dublin....im like a stupid teenager im all excited...this really isnt right..lol

Latest posts

Back