Wrinkles at 24!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina1987

Reaction score
I am only 24 and wrinkles have developed across my forehead. They are 3 large lines going across the length of my forehead.

I have always used Lancôme/Estee Lauder skin care products, especially moisturiser. I must admit i do cheat and use a face wipe to get most of my make up first and then I use a cleanser and toner.

I am a mobile spray tanner and have a spray tan once a week and then use a tanning mist on my face to keep my face brown as the cleansers etc strip the tan.

My skin has been particularly dry recently so I am drinking loads of water, herbal teas and I have now moved onto the first signs of aging face moisturiser from Lancôme and use a night moisturiser. I think I am doing everything I can to have good skin (apart from spraying my face with fake tan) - Could fake tan be the cause of the dry skin and more importantly can it have an impact on wrinkles???

Your thoughts please.....I want to combat these wrinkles as I don’t particularly want to be using by BOTOX by the time I’m 25!!

You haven't mentioned sunscreen, do you use it?

Yep i am naturally pale so i use factor 30 and my face moisutirsers also have spf in

I am only 24 and wrinkles have developed across my forehead. They are 3 large lines going across the length of my forehead.

I have always used Lancôme/Estee Lauder skin care products, especially moisturiser. I must admit i do cheat and use a face wipe to get most of my make up first and then I use a cleanser and toner.

I am a mobile spray tanner and have a spray tan once a week and then use a tanning mist on my face to keep my face brown as the cleansers etc strip the tan.

My skin has been particularly dry recently so I am drinking loads of water, herbal teas and I have now moved onto the first signs of aging face moisturiser from Lancôme and use a night moisturiser. I think I am doing everything I can to have good skin (apart from spraying my face with fake tan) - Could fake tan be the cause of the dry skin and more importantly can it have an impact on wrinkles???

Your thoughts please.....I want to combat these wrinkles as I don’t
particularly want to be using by BOTOX by the time I’m 25!!

Hi Im only 22 and i have 2-3 on my forehead too! I've had one for a while now ive noticed a couple more appearing its awful! My skin is dry around my forehead and cheek area and i would definately say that dry skin emphasises the lines! I'm starting to drink more water too and improve my diet (i dont eat a lot of fruit & veg). I hope I can find something to help too its so depressing!

Latest posts

Back