Wrong choice with Sienna ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotwenty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I signed up with sienna at beauty uk at Birmingham a couple of weeks ago and I'm just waiting for a phone call with a choice of dates for my training.. My kit has already arrived.

I mentioned this to a relative today who is a beauty therapist and also does spray tanning using atan she asked me if I had done my research and tried out the solution as a customer(yes I have) reason being, when she almost signed up with sienna these are the points she didn't like:
1. Training is done in a way she didn't like( not sure what)
2. The fade off is terrible and patchy
3. The kit is poor( meaning maximist and gun which I know everybody loves on here) she said it's all cra**y plastic and won't last 5 mins. I'm not sure what her machine is called but it's a metal square compressor and metal gun?

I'm really worried that I may have made the wrong desicion and got bamboozled by show offers

I'd love everyones opinion on this
Xxx

Every spray tanner is different!

You will find passionate tanners for every brand on this site. Hey we all want different things. I trained with Sienna and it was fine.

Sounds like she has the t200 truespray. I am lead to believe that the Maximist is harder working machine. (Sure Steve from Nouvatan can back me up)

If you are happy with your choice then thats all you need to know. I would take what she say's with a pinch of salt, sounds like a little bit of the green eyed monster to me!

sienna are a very good reputable company with great a customer service reputation, the machine you have bought will do the exact same job, as your friends machine but it has cost you half the price,

I did my training with Sienna yesterday. The training was very thorough. At no point was I pushed to buy any equipment (I have purposely not bought anything before the course as I didn't want to be pushed into a certain brand and wanted to see if I found the training to be good). I was provided a bag of freebies to try and test and the local rep has text to say she hopes it all went ok and that she'll be in touch soon.
Personally found the course great, I've been complimentated heavily on my tan today (saying it looks natural). I don't tend to fake tan myself so it must do for people not to have been shocked today!!!

I did my training with Sienna X and love the product, it is a great colour and smell, training was adequate, it's all about the practice

x

I think you have made a great choice! Sienna x has been brilliant for me. My training was great, my kit is great and their customers service & products are fab! Good luck! x

Thanks for everyones replies, theyve made me feel so much better. After researching on here since January, I dont know why im doubting myself..geeks seem to love Sienna, Love the maximist machine and love the customer service. Funny how one opinion can put a spanner in the works!

Steve, thanks for your honest answer, much appreciated!

Thanks for everyones replies, theyve made me feel so much better. After researching on here since January, I dont know why im doubting myself..geeks seem to love Sienna, Love the maximist machine and love the customer service. Funny how one opinion can put a spanner in the works!

Steve, thanks for your honest answer, much appreciated!
No problem :hug:

i love sienna x!!! :D its excellent, i even taught my sister how to spray tan so she could do me when i went out lol. my clients love it too, its really natural looking x

I really like Sienna X, i've had one a couple of times too and i haven't found it patchy. I think it's a really nice solution :) xoxo

Just to add my twopeneth! I trained With Sienna too and use the Truespray - delivery is so fast (I ordered Sunday night and the solution was delivered today!!!) customer service is v good too - my only gripe was training but that was more a personal issue I had... Sounds like someone may be a little worried about the competition!!!

Just to add my twopeneth! I trained With Sienna too and use the Truespray - delivery is so fast (I ordered Sunday night and the solution was delivered today!!!) customer service is v good too - my only gripe was training but that was more a personal issue I had... Sounds like someone may be a little worried about the competition!!!

Lol I didn't think of it that way but you may have hit the nail on the head!

I trained with Sienna x and got my kit from them, excellent reps and customer service fab, clients love the tans cannot fault them. Good luck x

I've been using Sienna x for over a year now everyone who has it loves it. I've never had complaints or experienced problems with fading and customer service is fab!

So all in all, that's 10 thumbs up to sienna x and the only one with the thumbs down hasn't even trained with them.. I think that's telling me something ! Thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back