X Factor Nicole's hair, chopped or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Has ms shirtslinger had her locks chopped off or is it clever styling and pinning.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

I recon its been pinned, she'd never chop it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I recon its been pinned, she'd never chop it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Doubt if her Herbal Essences shampoo contract would allow her to cut it. But it's getting people talking about her hair which they 'll like.

Its pinned when u look at hw back u can tell coz it bends under ... I dont like it at all regardless of herbal essences I doubt she would ever cut it off makes her look old the way she has it tonight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thought it was pinned but yeah it's not the most flattering for her.

It's a lot of hair to pin under though. Perhaps she's a sindy doll, where you pull her hair out of her head and press her tummy button to suck it back in .. lol

I thought that too but most of it must have been extensions I would imagine and oh god Sam Bailey what a performance...

It could be a wig. Personally I think it ages her, she is stunning and I think her usual long locks suit her, did anybody see her performance of "I just wanna make love to you" on comic relief. She is naturally raunchy and I think her long hair suits her style better x

I thought that too but most of it must have been extensions I would imagine and oh god Sam Bailey what a performance...

Ahh that would make sense. I know nothing about hair, so hair extensions taken out would explain it all :)

I think shes had her extensions out so its natural length blowed or set. Possibly thickening extensions to give the bulk but, yep, length taken out, thats what I think x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tamaras had a chop too, tbh I like it, I didnt think her ends had been trimmed nicely before; too chunky but it looks cute and young tonight.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I really like Tameras hair shorter. Really suits her. Love to have mine chopped but seeing how it appears to have aged Nicole I shall stick with my long locks..

Yes agreed, it's put about 20 years on her!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385855001.504470.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385855012.960708.jpg

Looks like its been tucked under. Like tied in a v loose ponytail and then tucked up and under and pinned in place and the top layers styled to disguise it.
She looks like Whitney with short hair :)

I'm just catching up now I don't like it it really ages her

God I hope this style isn't going to make a comeback. Mrs Thatcher comes to mind. It doesn't suit her at all.

I don't like women being so critical over other women's appearances.... There's nothing wrong with trying a new hairstyle, its probably boring having perfect long hair week in week out! And there certainly is nothing wrong with looking older. After all age is a privilege not everyone gets. And if any of us looked like her on a bad day we'd be blessed ;-)

Tameras is a weave not her hair which is why the ends looked a bit blunt!. Still trying to work out Nicoles but there were definite short parts in the front! I agree with whoever said she's had her extensions out and had it blowed out.

Last edited:
It said on daily mail It was a faux bob ie a fake bob so she defo hasn't cut it and I don't think her hair is that short without extensions :s

I'm going for a haircut today, I want it like Nicole's. I'm taking pictures but can any of you hair geeks tell me specifically what term I could use to give hairdresser so she gets it.
I'm sure she'll get it anyway but I have waist length hair and want to get it right.

Latest posts

Back