X Pole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Hi ya Geeks

Looking to buy a dance X pole....

Does anyone have an X Pole.....if so are they any good...

I know that the 'peek a boo' ones are not supossed to be that solid and not really made for the upside down (excercise) movements.....

Want some reviews before I pay over £100 for one ....

I just checked their website.

Oooh I want one of these!

God your going to start all the men off now! haha

I considered pole dancing a while back its good exercise and fun to do! I heard x poles are good. And its also great if the credit crunch affects your beauty business you have back up haha (i am kidding)
xx

Lol if I was 20 years younger maybe ......

Its purely for exercise lmaoooo

My husband is Polish and having a slow dance with him is the nearest i'll get to pole dancing! :lol:

Ohhh get one (and if you live anywhere near me, I'll come round and have a go!) - I've wanted to get a pole put in or go to pole lessons for aaaages but something always seems to get in the way like rent needing paid/college/bills :rolleyes:

I've been to a couple of pole dancing parties.

They are great fun and you soon see some of your friends in a totally different light!

I wanna do that

Yea I've got the Peekaboo...its crap, you can't go upside down or anything....gonna put it on ebay.

Booked a private lesson for tomorrow night......oooh eee im so excited lol lol

hey honey i have an x-pole i've been pole dancing for 2 years now. they are awesome really easy to put up and take down. no damage to ceilings or floors. peekaboo ones are rubbish and not designed to take full body weight for proper tricks like going upside down and flips. im quite advanced now and cant live without my pole. hoping to compete in miss pole uk in a couple of years. lost half a stone in my 1st six weeks of pole dancing. gives u biceps, firm stomach muscles, toned bum, thinner thighs-the works!! plus boyfriend loves it! have been having weekly lessons for about 9 months now i teach myself but im going back to classes to learn more advanced stuff-also doing belly dancing to tone up core muscles for more intense moves.if you want any advice let me know.

hey honey i have an x-pole i've been pole dancing for 2 years now. they are awesome really easy to put up and take down. no damage to ceilings or floors. peekaboo ones are rubbish and not designed to take full body weight for proper tricks like going upside down and flips. im quite advanced now and cant live without my pole. hoping to compete in miss pole uk in a couple of years. lost half a stone in my 1st six weeks of pole dancing. gives u biceps, firm stomach muscles, toned bum, thinner thighs-the works!! plus boyfriend loves it! have been having weekly lessons for about 9 months now i teach myself but im going back to classes to learn more advanced stuff-also doing belly dancing to tone up core muscles for more intense moves.if you want any advice let me know.

So you can go unpside down on the x pole then because i wanted a pole and my friend said get an ann summers 1 but apparently they arent very good. where do i get 1 from do we know

So you can go unpside down on the x pole then because i wanted a pole and my friend said get an ann summers 1 but apparently they arent very good. where do i get 1 from do we know

i wouldnt get one from ann summers. just type in x-pole in google and itl take you to their website otherwise second-hand and new ones are available from ebay. yeh i can go upside down-i can also hold on with just my calves and ankles upside down :) can also hold on with one leg wrapped round pole whilst doing poses with other limbs upside down. very fun stuff. xxx

The lesson was fantastic & ive re-booked....learnt some spins and climbed the pole ...... hard work, im battered & bruised lol

X Pole arrrived today, its being erected as we speak lol

High quality pole !

How much is an X pole - I did ask flatmate if I was allowed a pole and just went umm...yeah, suppose :green:

i want one!!!
just been googling local pole dancing lessons!!
xx

on the x-pole site it says £159.99 +vat xx

Hmm, might have to be a birthday pressie from the boyfriend I think! I'm sure it won't take much persuading :eek:

Yep around that mark.....had mine on next day delv...arrived 8.00am this morning ..... PM me if you want the suppliers details x

Latest posts

Back