Xen Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,
ive used xen tan lotion and actually found it to be pretty rubbish. it came off really quickly and literally rubbed off the skin in big patches - not a good look.
taking a closer look at the ingredients i noticed it contains mineral oil. now, im no pro, but from ive heard and read this is not good stuff. baby oil is basically mineral oil, otherwise known as paraffinum liquidum, and baby oil strips tan right off, in the same fashion that the xen tan came off me.
maybe it just didnt work well for me and its great on others in which case, tough luck to me, but i was disappointed to find that ingredient in this supposedly great tan.
personally im a fan of fake bake gold - fab stuff
id be interested to hear if anyone else has had this problem with xen tan
fee

when xen tan first came out i thought it was the best thing i had ever tried. i told everyone how brilliant it was.
only one application to get the dark look i wanted compared to nights in a row with other decent brands.
this was until i ordered my 3rd bottle and it all changed, the colour was not as dark and i had to put on two coats and it still didn't go as dark as it had before, and it kept going patchy and did not rub in as well as it used to.
i read on some forum that the ingredients had changed? not sure but something definatley did and i no longer use it anymore. gutted as well as i thought my quest for the perfect tan was over but i was wrong. :(

Hi,
I use xen-tan spray tan in my salon and everyone loves the smell and loves how natural it looks, you can buy drops from the website, the idea is you buy a gallon of solution and you poor the drops into half of the solution to make it 2 shades darker, hope this helps :))
thanks nicky xx

i used to use xen-tan, until as above they changed something in the solution and i then hated it!! im now with nouvatan and love it !

Latest posts

Back