Xen Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpakpink

Reaction score
Hi all

Do you know if I can buy XEN TAN in the high street, i.e House of Fraser, department stores etc?
I really want it today as I am soooo impatient and I can't wait to have it delivered by ordering from the internet!! lol

thanks

Hi, does anyone use Xen Tan for Spraying? Whats your opinion? thanks

No you can't buy it in shops...
Order off the website.. They have some good offers on the website too..

It is BRILLIANT! I wont use anything else now....
Unless I run out, then I will as I can't stand not having my tan on!! :lol:

Yes the spray tan solution is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! You get a gorgeous instant colour which is a great guide for us sprayers, but it develops into the perfect olive colour, regardless of how pale the skin is on the client..

It was actually developed by red-heads as so many very pale skinned people could not find a fake tan that develops into a lovely natural looking tan on pale skins.. Until XEN!! :green:

xxx

I use it and am a huge fan. Mine and my clients choice of tan :) I have a selection of retail and use it for spray tanning.

I looked on their website and could only see self tanning type lotion, not professional spray tan lotions? can anyone point me in the right direction?

You have to contact them direct about their spray tanning solution. Its a professional product therefore will not be on their website.

can you tell me what the price is like? how many shades does it come in? what does it fade/last like? sorry for all the questions but heard from a friend how great it is and would like to get a couple of samples to try for myself :green:

Hi, I spoke to a rep the other day, and she said that it only comes in 1 shade, as it suits everyone.

They seem to be very much for the self tan retail market more than the salon spray tan market at the mo and their promotional material reflects this.

I have all the info and a sample i havent tried yet.

They sell the one coloured solution in gallons and half gallons....no litres.

The price is on par with the other mid range solutions i have seen.The smell is almondy.

They have lots of retail products and celebrity and magazine endorsements for their self tan products but not much about their professional solution thats all i can say really until i try it.

Just not sure how a one for all solution would work.

hi,
ive used xen tan lotion and actually found it to be pretty rubbish. it came off really quickly and literally rubbed off the skin in big patches - not a good look.
taking a closer look at the ingredients i noticed it contains mineral oil. now, im no pro, but from ive heard and read this is not good stuff. baby oil is basically mineral oil, otherwise known as paraffinum liquidum, and baby oil strips tan right off, in the same fashion that the xen tan came off me.
maybe it just didnt work well for me and its great on others in which case, tough luck to me, but i was disappointed to find that ingredient in this supposedly great tan.
personally im a fan of fake bake gold - fab stuff
id be interested to hear if anyone else has had this problem with xen tan
fee

go to the web site press order go to the bottom of the page and you will see airbrush solution click on that. I got a gallon for £99 on offer . I love it and most of my clients opt for it the colour is so natural NOT orange and it fades so well for my brides or red heads say that only want a hint of colour i use urban tan sunspray instead this is also one of my fave brands Xen tan will give you a tan not just a glow and i was abit worried about it only coming in one shade but it really does suit everyone try it you might like it!!!!!!xx

hi i got a sample of xen tan spraytan tried it well woz amazed the colour woz FAB so next on my menu is xen-tan to order for my clients

Hi,

I use Xen-Tan and my clients now say they wouldn't think of using anything else. I must admit i was a little sceptical about the one shade suits all but it really does. It's really easy to apply as a spray tan as it has a great guide colour.:)

I've never had any problems with it coming off in patches or transferring onto clothing. I found that on me it lasted a full 7 days, which other spray tan's i've used havent.

I love the smell, it's all almondy. When comparing the price to other brands i have used i think Xen-Tan works out cheaper.

Cathill - what site did you use to order it for £99 a gallon? Really good price for this.

This thread is over a year old so i doubt you'd still be able to get it at the price. Best thing is to phone them direct and see if they have any offers.

I had a flyer out last month and they were offering a gasllon at £99 the rep told me they have offers on after peak season to help us out how sweet lol good thou love xen tan I use spray tan and sometime lotion for my self only ever had a problem if I have done somethin to destroy my tan like putting sun oil on oops! check out my before and after pics to see the colour difference if you have'nt tried it yet hth
p.s if you call them you can order or they can tell you where you nearest stockist is and you can go buy it from them xx

I got a sample of Xen tan and absolutly loved it on me. No smell or stickiness, and everyone commented on how good it looked. It was just the one shade fits all that put me off and I went with another brand. Shame though as def best colour I have ever had on me, (Im fairish and blond), so wasnt sure about the gals who lurvvve a dark tan

Xen Tan has ticked most of the boxes for me
It smells lush, lasts long and fades well
My clients love it and prefer it to any other solution i tried on them
Everyone who is fair and never wanted to go really dark Xen Tan has delivered their shade preference
(for a fair person that wants to go dark, I was told that if you spray and then do another spray 15minutes later they will get a darker result, i have yet to try this)
Xen Tan works great on darker/olive skinned people !!!
Xen Tan Dark Lotion and Transform are great retail products
Their customer service is very good

Hey ,
need a lil advice !!!!
Im trying to get hold of the "xen -tan" starter kit ...gun/tent/product

Now iv heard on the great vine its available for £299 on line but im strugglin to find it at that price ??
Any ideas....:lol:

Hey ,
need a lil advice !!!!
Im trying to get hold of the "xen -tan" starter kit ...gun/tent/product

Now iv heard on the great vine its available for £299 on line but im strugglin to find it at that price ??
Any ideas....:lol:

Have you called Xen Tan direct? xx

Latest posts

Back