Xmas Holly nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't imagine anyone wearing these nails at all!
It was more for fun! The sort of thing I would do for a photo comp.
.... and so it leads me to my question ....are you gonna jump or am I going to have to push ya? ;)

Jo wow what a fab picture and this sort of design is more for comp work so get entering babes ;)

I have been contemplating doing a photo comp but I think my photography would let me down.
I would have liked to compete at Gmex this year but the theme just didn't inspire me!
Whats the theme for the next comp?

excellent work jo, defo go in for comps with that foresight and talent too
well done

I have been contemplating doing a photo comp but I think my photography would let me down.
I would have liked to compete at Gmex this year but the theme just didn't inspire me!
Whats the theme for the next comp?

i thinks its disco, but not sure so dont quote me,
but if you think your photography will let you down, get yourself to a photographic shop and ask them, or maybe contact the local colleges photography dept, and ask them they could put it in their portfolio, and youve got a proper photo out of it,
just a thought!

that is fabulous........well done

it looks wonderful!
the size of the 3-d would be great for a party!
i've done so many 3-d for holidays. they're for special occasions!
keep up the great work!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

These are similar to the ones ive done for the christmas scratch feature, i used forms instead of foil to shape the acrylic and bb gun bullets painted red for the berries! you know what they say great minds think alike lol

Oh my days, this is blummin' brilliant. I would love to able to do something like that. I did my snowman/ globe yesterday and all the water fell out!

You've either got it or you aint, guess what you have and I aint.

Teri x

They are amazing! you should be really proud of yourself hun,welldone xx

This is incredible!!! That i call the real Xmas theme!!!! Amazing!!!:Love: :Love: :Love:

STUNNING you are so talented and i love to see your work.

Latest posts

Back