Yaaa!!! Saturday's The Day!!! Get Your Auntie Hats On!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure all will be fine I had no pain meds with all five of mine so I am sure you will be fine, just think of what you will have at the end of it a fantastic baby boy oh you are so lucky I could do this again and again it is a very special time of your life enjoy xxx .

I can not wait now till Saturday if you go this long I will be watching out for the post.

Take care and all the best.

Caz xxx

One good sneeze and you might blow him out!!

I bet you have this baby in a jiffy with a record of 5 hours for your first!!

Only 2 sleeps and it will be Saturday but wouldn't be surprised if he made an appearance before then! If labor starts you'd better not dilly dally, and get your self right in there!!

Thinking of ya! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

geeg said:
One good sneeze and you might blow him out!!

LOL!!! You know I thought of that too!!!!!!!

You watch , you'll go into labour before saturday now! Its sods law!!! But good look for the big event.

Michelle xx

hey hun, i cant wait to see pics of your brand new fella!!! good luck and ill be thinking of you on saturday xxxx

Will be thinking of you on Saturday whilst I'm at the maternity unit. I'll just be visting mind - I'm happy for baby to stay where she is for the time being! :D

Hope all goes well for you and your little man.

Not to rush you but piccies please as soon as you can!

Are we going to start taking bets on the chances of you going into labour tomorrow?

All the best,

Congratulations, we'll all be thinking of you, plenty of magazines and good music :D

Cathy

Will be thinking of you on Saturday, bet your looking forward to meeting your little man! say hi from us. :hug:

Take care and enjoy the rest!

Todays the day - not long too wait xxxxxxxxxx

Happy BIRTH day Yolanda!!! XXXXXXX

Hope all is going well for you Yolanda... xxx

Hope all is well and the little man made his entrance as planned :hug:

Hope everything went to plan yolanda and you and your new buba are happy and well

all our love
x

come on yolanda - we all dying to know how it went, hope it wasnt too painful for you chuck lots of love n hugs to you both and a big congratulations

I don't know the time difference but I'm guessing that it must be Saturday there now. Thinking of you. xxx

been thinkin about ya all day hun,
xxxxxxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
I don't know the time difference but I'm guessing that it must be Saturday there now. Thinking of you. xxx

Time difference is about -5 hours..... so lets hope we have some news soon...........
Yolanda thinking off you here Huni xxxx

I hope everything went well for you all, you have been in my thoughts all dayxxxxxxxxx

Hope it all went as planned yesterday!!! Can't wait to hear from you so that we all know whats happened and can congratulate you on your new baby boy's arrival!! I'm sure your both doing fine and wish you all the best!!!!

We can't wait to hear from you Yolanda - hope all is well xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back