Yaaa!!! Saturday's The Day!!! Get Your Auntie Hats On!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: Good Luck Chick :D

Well get a support group going with the panting and stuff :lol:

Trin
xx

GOOD LUCK!
hope all goes well for you...............will be thinking of you!:hug:

hope to see some pictures soon.

Good Luck Yolanda!

Enjoy every single minute and DON'T let anything/ANYONE ruin your time!

Hope the little monster comes into the world with ease and makes you extremely happy!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

All the best Yolanda for Saturday ... I hope its all you wish for and that the labour is not too long before you get your likkul bundle of joy :) Mwaah! By the way.... who will be your birthing partner?

good luck yolanda,
i did natural birth at home with my third and it was the best and proudest experience i ever had.
you'll do just fine girl :Love:

do you know what youre having

Oh Yolanda i am so excited for you babe, hope it all goes really well and your nice and chillded for your new buba to come and meet his mama, wishing you lots of luck and best wishes and big sloppy kisses from auntie lou for junior and you
x

CreativeMaster said:
do you know what youre having

She is having a liccle boy

Good Luck, will be thinking of you xx

Good luck hun, you will be fine:) , this is such an exciting time for you can't wait to see the photo's - will thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Great news Yolanda!!!!
Bet youre counting down the hours...dont forget to keep us posted.
If youre not going to take the meds...ask them for a pc to geek your way through, rofl!!!
Good luck hun...thining of ya! :hug:

OUCH !!! good luck babes!

amb x

ahh hun i'll be thinking about on saturday and i wish you a quick and easy delivery, i cant wait to see the pics of mum and baby:hug:

Will be thinking of you Saturday. You never know, the little man may decide to make an entrance before then.xx

Best of luck for saturday Yolanda, Give the little man a kiss and cuddle off his Geeky Aunty Lell :hug:
Hope all goes well, Look forward to seeing the first pic :Love:

Ms.Matrix said:
I went to the doctor and he said that he will indeed induce me SATURDAY!! :D I have to be at the hospital at 6:00am...but that's okay...my little sugar angel sweetheart will be here!! I'm so excited!!!! Aww, I can't wait to see him wittle face :Love: :Love: but...

I know it's crazy...I'm a little nervous now...it's been 15 years since I've done this...I ain't no spring chicken anymore...AHHHHH what was I thinking guys???? Okay, it'll will be fine, labor hasn't changed much in 15 years has it?? I mean you contract...you push...I can do that (I think).

I plan on having a natural labor -- NO PAIN MEDS...God knows I refuse to have an epidural, I had to have a spinal tap some years ago and my back hasn't been the same since, I might, might consider some demeral (sp?) if things get to hairy...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

(Gosh, we need a little jumping smiley on here.)

Oh yeah...I got my second green blip too...darned if I don't feel right special!:Grope:

hey from London Fashion Week my darling... you go girl - all will be fine. Sending lots of love for the safe arrival of your little man xxxxxxxxxx:Love:

Good luck Yolanda, hope all goes well for you. lets see pics soon.

all the best of luck for the birth of your new baby xxxxx

Thank you all...you guys make my day everytime.

I had natural with my first and was only in labor 5 hours, I kept expecting all this tremendous pain that was unbearable and it never came, my mom had me terrified about labor!!!! I found out later it was because of her experience having me, I was only 16 and all I had to go on was what my mom told me. I really don't know what to expect with being induced...I know that they may iniatially start off by breaking your waters then if labor doesn't progress they give you pitocin, I hear the pitocin can make your contractions 10x more painful if they up your dosages to closely. I've seen on tv that they can put cervidil on your cervix to make it ripen quickly and dilate...The doctor says he doesn't foresee any problems because my cervix is so soft now.

In the states nowdays they keep you overnight, unless there are complications, it may also vary by hospital now too. When I had Darius, they kept us for 3 days.

You guys will never believe this...
I managed to catch a cold over the past couple of days...How you ask???
I slept with the air on too high either Sunday or Monday night and woke up with a sore throat that has graduated. I plan on doing an orange juice and cator oil attack tomorrow to possibly try and get myself virus free by Saturday, because as I know you all know it's horrible having a cold while pregnant, and I can't imagine how contracting, sneezing, pushing and blowing my nose all at once will fare...I know it wouldn't be good. So if you guys have any natural remedies, HELP A SISTA OUT!!

thinking of you all yolanda, my very best wishes for saturday.who knows though, you may not make it till then ! big hugs coming your way for you and your ickle baby.
love from aunty angel fingers. :Love: :hug:

Latest posts

Back