Yellow Pages advert incorrect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

just thought id update you guys as to what has happened re my advert.

I rang a small business company who advised me to put together a "diary of events" in a spreadsheet and send this in to yp with a covering letter.

i rang YP to find out the persons boss (who i had been speaking too) and their boss etc, i ended up about 7 people up the line - all of which i was told that was the highest person in Customer Services so guess what when i asked who their boss was, mm they were also customer services ! sorry i digress, i pulled together my letter etc and copies of emails and copy of my advert and sent the letter to small business company to check before sending. I then sent all this special delivery to one of the customers services directors at yp

I received a huge bunch of flowers last week from yp with their apologies ! then next day received a letter to say that I will be credited with full costs (£650 approx!) so i have nothing to pay for an advert i didnt authorise !

So my message is to do as i did, and was advised, keep a record of all conversations, emails etc and if need be and your not getting anywhere with the person whom you are talking to on the phone then take it higher ! remember the customer services guys can only do so much and say so much so if you want action take the bull by the horns and insist you speak to or find out the person who CAN help you.

good luck

if i can help anyone or anyone has any questions re my situation pm me be happy to help where i can

kx

Latest posts

Back