Yellowing Nsi Clear L&p?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
Just a quicky........ has anyone had any trouble with the NSI Atrraction Totally Clear going yellow? seems to have occured on my set after about 2 days after application.
I dont use the clear alot, so just woundered if it was me?:)

thanks geeks.

i cant say that ive ever had any problems with mine but to be honest i dont use clear that much.
this is only a suggestion but could it be your brush? because if it is contaminated this could be a result of that.
did you allow your primer to dry properly(if you used any) because if you dont allow it to settle for 1minute before you apply the l&p this could also cause yellowing.
hths.x

i ve bought and used a different top coat, i thought it was that but after removing it- the l&p was still yellowy.....:rolleyes:

I have used the clear a few times and not had any problems with yellowing. I have had the clear on for about a week this time and they are still good. x

Contaminated brush or you are not allowing the primer long enough to dry before applying product?

thanks guys..... maybe the primer as i do use a clean brush and dampen dish each time ....... will be a little more careful as se.

cheers:hug:

Is your client a sun bed user? Could be the answer!

I had a client recently who when she came back for her infill/rebalance, her nails were yellow and i had used clear nsi l&p, It was due to her applying fake tan.
But some products can yellow clear L&P that are not so obvious.
Certain face products.
Hair products, not just dyes.
You would be surprised, i read something on it recently but for the life of me cant remember where, if i remember i will post it. hth's.

I always use nsi clear l&p and have never had this problem.
x

Just a quicky........ has anyone had any trouble with the NSI Atrraction Totally Clear going yellow? seems to have occured on my set after about 2 days after application.
I dont use the clear alot, so just woundered if it was me?:)

thanks geeks.

I had this problem when I was using NSI acrylic. The rep told me that if you use the product too wet that this will happen. I just found it easier to switch products.

thanks guys- will keep checking and see..............:lol:

Latest posts

Back