Yellowing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
i posted a new thread yesterday and its completely disapeared :S.. anyway, i had a girl in for a full set of neon pink tips on friday (i use magnetic l&p) and on monday she called the salon to say she now looks like a heavy smoker that her nails yellowed so much and the bright pink tips are now a light peach colour?? i have absolutley no idea whats happened. the only thing iv came up with is she said she uses sunbeds and fake tan alot could this be the problem? although iv never had any complaints from other ladies using tan etc? shes back in today at half 2 and i dont know weather im supposed to soak off and redo for free or charge? HELP :) thanks!:eek:

if you have done this on other people and youve never had any complaints then i would say it is something that the client is using to make them go yellow,so i would not re do her a new set for free. eg,fake tan,sunbeds,food etc..
do have some sort of topcoat on as you may find it is that ,that has dicoloured and therefore the nails can be corrected by removing the topcoat and re applying.
its up to you how you go about fixing the problem and if you do a new set this item and warn her about the things that cause this and say if it happens again she will have to pay for them to be fixed next time.
let us know how it goes.good luck hun.x

If you have lost your thread ... it is because it got burried under hundreds of other posts. This site is a busy one with more than 6000 hits per day!!

Go into your profile and then click on statics and then view all posts and you can always find your posts easily that way.

Thank you! so what did you do? if i file over them should the discolouring file off or will she need a soak off and new set?
No need to soak off if the discolouration is just on the surface (which it most likely is.

thanks for ur help! will see how it goes today :)

Latest posts

Back