You know you are eating way too much take away when . . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
I have a new lash client who I have just hit it off with straight away, she is so lovely. I have seen her twice now for treatments although I have known her for years as she is the lady who owns my local Chinese takeaway.
So she arrives for her appointment on Friday and says (in her lovely Chinese accent) "Ahh I have gift for you" so I was thinking "oh how nice what can it be" she then presents me with a warm carrier bag. So I am thinking "what on earth is this" so she then says "is chips and curry sauce, I know you like"
So when your client starts to bring you take away maybe its time to cut down a bit?
Please oh please tell me I am not the only one who has been given something so weird from a client?
PLEASE, ANYONE??????????

Hahaha this made me giggle :) not laughing at you but I think it's sweet she thought of you! I havnt had this *yet* x

This is a brilliant story lol! Love it! X

I have a client who brings me fridge magnets when she goes away (3D ones at that) It might sound wierd but I think its lovely of her to think of me when shes away. Also, I need them to put my weight-loss certificates on the side of my fridge, so its a win-win situation.
They cant make me fat thats for sure lol

You know you eat too much when you start looking like me right now hahahaa

Seriously though, i think that is a lovely thing for her to do :D xx

You know you've eaten way too much when you find the joggers you've been looking for for 6 months...and they look like leggings when you put them on!! :eek: Not a good look. That kick started me into thinking about what I eat, I tell you!

lmao bnc - i find all my clothes are getting like that t-shirts are becoming tank tops andmy granny knickers ar emore like a thong since my bum grew haha xxx

No, girls, you've got it wrong. Clothes shrink in the wardrobe. Sometimes overnight, even!

Phew thanks "mum" - I was terrified there haha

I am on a new health boost this week - more water, less coffee, more walking, less time sat on laptop :eek: and definitely going to start my excersises too :D xx

Phew thanks "mum" - I was terrified there haha

I am on a new health boost this week - more water, less coffee, more walking, less time sat on laptop :eek: and definitely going to start my excersises too :D xx

I say this every day!! Went to Tesco just now just to get dinner tonight, walked past naughty yummy things not on my list and they "accidentally" fell into my basket :eek: would be rude not to eat them now :wink2:

Tomorrow........

from a few years ago. . .

You know when you eat to much take away when the Chinese rings YOU on a Friday night and asks did you order a Chinese?

Um for once it wasn't me and my Hubby who did!

Aww, that's a nice thought from her tho!

I got that feeling when I rang up to order our usual and the lass on the phone said that we always get the same thing, why not try something different? :o

Hello
Yes it was a lovely thought from her. It was just me thinking "oh naw how embarrassing but on the other hand would she mind if I got stuck in to these now". Ahh life is so funny at times (in a good way). Although I think its time I lay off the curry for a while after this!
Lee-Anne x

lmao bnc - i find all my clothes are getting like that t-shirts are becoming tank tops andmy granny knickers ar emore like a thong since my bum grew haha xxx

haha! that made me laugh out loud!

also..i do keep keep getting regular text reminders from the pizza place that i ordered from ages ago and i keep giving in. damn it....

1. maybe i should try this tactic for gaining clients ie offer pizza with every treatments

2. i think i'm going to blame them for the joggers/leggings fiasco. :)

You know you eat too much take away when your boyfriend rings the indian and says 'Hi it's Anthony' lmao.

Oh and if he doesn't order me a chilli masala they ask if I'm not in,
haha.
X

The local kebab delivers and they know me now... They here my accent and say oh yeah be there in a minute and I don't even need to place the order and 2 donor meat and chips with a pot of garlic Mayo turns up.

Our local takeaway doesn't even ask my OH what he wants they just go ahead and ring it up! The girl in Five Guys knows me as the Scottish lady.:eek: It's the same when I go home to UK and stay at my Mums and they ring the local Indian they just say be half hour!

My no1 client in the spa brings me Gym memberships and sensitive toothpaste, kinda worried what she thinks of me...lol!! She is actually trying to save me money on Sensodine with an alternative she swears by, the gym membership is for a Yoga class really but I don't have time!

You know you're having too many takeaways when the local curry house sends you a Christmas card :cool:

You know you're having too many takeaways when the local curry house sends you a Christmas card :cool:

Thats really funny :lol:

Annie xx

Latest posts

Back