Young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesekah

Reaction score
What do people think about the brand young nails, it fairly new to us aussie's im looking in to it.
I havent seen much Training in it but i just saw it at the trade show..
Maniq the gel and the acrylic ..

Last edited:
Hiya, i use young nails and ezfow products. As you are asking about young nails, all i can say is that their products are fab, customer service brilliant and not silly priced either. You should ring them and get a sample sent so you can try some of their products.

hope this helps a bit

Sara x x x

Hiya, i use young nails and ezfow products. As you are asking about young nails, all i can say is that their products are fab, customer service brilliant and not silly priced either. You should ring them and get a sample sent so you can try some of their products.

hope this helps a bit

Sara x x x

I agree the products are fab great price and the customer service and on going technical back and support is second to none.

Then again I can be a little bias as the Young nails Scottish Educator:lol:

Hi I also saw young nails at the trade show... I thought their glitter and coloured powders looked great... didn't get a chance to try them :(.....
I was more impressed with the girls at ezflow... wow that is talent.
Call Young Nails and see when their next course etc is running and get them to send you a sample..
X Mel

I have been using Young Nails for about a year, and havnt looked back, I use both L & P and gel and have just started using Mani-q with great results. I can only agree with the others, the customer service and general back up is second to none, and they are only too happy to answer the silliest question without you feeling daft or discuss a possible service option with you so that you achieve the best results. Give them a ring and see for yourself if they are as good in Aus.

I don't think Young Nails educators are very well established in Australia yet. I contacted them about training, but the only place I could get it was the Gold Coast. It took me ages to get in touch with them. I sent several emails over a couple of months, when I eventually heard from them she said the emails had gone to the junk folder, so you might be best to phone.

I still havent got around to trying it, I'm not to sure about it now because a local distributer who I refuse to deal with has taken it on.

I love Young Nails Synrgy Gel its an amazing gel range that can suit anybody, its lovely to work with and givesd great results. I used to use the l&p and got fantastic results from it tho the speed white wasnt speedy enough for us so we've switched to CND Moxie.

The glitters and coloured powders outdo themselves and bring in so much extra revenue. Greg and his team are so dedicated and there is always a tip, trick or just really good advice on hand.
Every six months we are entitled to free refresher courses which is great as you really get to see diff/new products and Young Ireland have a great presence over here - I would say they're prob the leading brand. Lots of happy customers

I would agree that it is not well established here ( other than qld) ... I was not impressed with the girls at the trade show as they were arguing who was going to demo the gel as there were all finding it a hard to do??????... also the nails that my friend had done were as thick as thick... maybe they were having a hard day.. we all have them... like i said i didn't get the chance to try them for my self but the colours look fantastic...
give them time they will make their mark here in australia..

check out the website and maybe purchase the DvD'S - Even if you dont go with them you'll learn loads from watching them.

i spent 4 hours with them on sunday and 1 hour with them on sat, ( as i got delayed on the bloody plane)
yeah i did see they were all fight over something, the gel that was done on me wasnt a very good shape but it hasnt lifting yet. i had 5 nails done and a full set of toes..( maybe thats why they didnt get to show anyone else.. hehe sorry) none have lifting yet but i have talked to other nail tech in aussie and noone has really said a good thing about it, they all have agreed that they got lifting and breaking.. :eek::rolleyes: does anyone else find this?

i do have a trail pack i gave it a go last week but stuffed it up as i didnt know how to use it.

but i will try again this week

I wasn't overly impressed with the demo I watched at the trade show. The application of L & P was very thick and the filing was done with an e-file. The product itself may well be wonderful, the colours certainly look good. Also I love the table lights the girls were using. They are daylight lights. I have been searching for one of these for a while and they were actually at the expo

I wasn't overly impressed with the demo I watched at the trade show. The application of L & P was very thick and the filing was done with an e-file. The product itself may well be wonderful, the colours certainly look good. Also I love the table lights the girls were using. They are daylight lights. I have been searching for one of these for a while and they were actually at the expo

if the acrylic was thick thats one thing, but whats wrong with filling with an efile?

if the acrylic was thick thats one thing, but whats wrong with filling with an efile?

was it possible the acrylic looked thick as they used the reverse appliacation?

Hi, i dont know tracey, my question was to karentriff x

Hi, i dont know tracey, my question was to karentriff x

your so right though what is wrong with the e-file (i love my file~)

There is nothing wrong with an e file used correctly for the right job. My point was and I probably didn't make it very clearly, that the finished nail was so thick it had to be filed with an e-file They would have been there ages if they were filing by hand. I thought (I may be wrong) that the aim was to shape with your brush to avoid having to do a lot of filing at the end.

I agree with you all.... nothing wrong with an e file... i think what karen was trying to say is that the nails that the girls were doing at the trade show were sooooo very thick that they needed to take a lot off with the efile to finish them off.... the ones i saw them doing (especially the gel) we lop sided and very very high at the apex.. they seemed just to apply the product without to much shape and use their e files to shape the nail... which if you don't own an e file would been a Sh*T load of hand filing...which i think Karen does with her CND products..
like i said before maybe with all the hype and how busy the trade show was they were just trying to get as many nails done as they could.

I am sure Karen will reply and explain her self if i have got this wrong
X mel

Mel That is exactly what I was trying to say.
thanks for clarifying that for me.
I have no gripe with e-files whatsoever. I have one but am not trained in it's proper use as yet.
When I can find somewhere to do the training I will for sure.
Thanks

Mel That is exactly what I was trying to say.
thanks for clarifying that for me.
I have no gripe with e-files whatsoever. I have one but am not trained in it's proper use as yet.
When I can find somewhere to do the training I will for sure.
Thanks

Karen

It is possible the demo was done using the revers application. This dose make the nail look a bit like a door step and looks as though it needs a heap load of filing.

The revers application if done correct can be achieved without the use of the e-file. Not that i am defending anyone but it is possible the ladies doing the demo have no quite got to grips with the revers application.

hope this helps honey:hug:

Yes they were doing the reverse method. They probably had stage fright too, poor little dears. There was a crowd milling about watching them and I imagine some of them hadn't quite come to grips with the method.
I'm going to have a go at the reverse method. I have tried it before but had no luck
Cheers
Karen

Latest posts

Back