Your car says alot about you! What do you drive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007 400hp

I love corvette's, they have been my fav care forever. And now I have an orange one, my fav color! Matches my orange Harley Davidson beautifully.
Ooohh very nice, (googled it).

I was beginning to wonder whether this was going to turn into battle of the hot hatches untill I saw Corvette.....got me drolling. Anything with a real engine and some raw power has me going! :mad::lol::lol:
Unfortunatly I drive a boring xtype Jaguar - but thats because jet fuel is going up in cost now and owning a fast car and a plane is gettin expensive so the plane takes priority. :lol:

Bring on 6 years from now and a degree later into a real job with proper money and I'l be relaxing in an classic e-type jag or Maserati Grand Tourismo. Ah well - I'l stick to the flying just now......:)

And a plane? Nice! Still a dream of mine.

I walk everywhere so my legs are my transport. I used to be 6ft but now 5ft 2 its the wear and tear lol
But my dream would be a Yamaha R1 :) or a Nissan 300zx (love the dipped headlights)

Been re-reading everything on this thread. Since my dear litle Ka has been written off, I am now going car shopping this weekend *rubs hands with glee*!

I'm all excited and can't wait to get something fun. I guess every cloud has a silver lining!

BMW 330ci sports coupe in techno violet...which is not as crazy as it sounds but a deep purple metallic colour...I made my man buy it for me...hahahahaha! Guess the playboy waxes really do pay off ;)

Shes fast and foxy :)
LMAO!!
xx

You all must live somewhere other than where I do because I don't even know what those cars are!!!! Citroen? Corsa? Vectra? No idea ;) Life is different on opposite sides of the pond.... Interesting!

don't have a car.
My two wheels are attached to my Yamaha Virago in silver and burgundy with loads of crome and an easy rider saddle. 500cc £40 a year road tax £86 a year fully comp insurance and you never get such in a traffic jam. If you cant go horse riding its the next best pony to have fun with:green:

Latest posts

Back