Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :) my crazy colours on my living room walls (opposite is a deep rich brown) and I just incorporated the colour into it
I'm really thinking about doing a screen but not sure if I should! I'll keep thinking :)

4f4757fc-00f5-4312.jpg

I have a station pretty much like this one.

Only the table is collapsible - my father has constructed it.

When I don't need it I fold back to the wall and it doesn't take up any room at all. Very convenient.

And I also have one more collapsible setup like this in the balcony although I don't use it cause it's a sunny side and hot while in the winter it's unpossible 'cause it's cold. :(

Great thread, wish I could work from home we are waiting to see if we get planning to extend and then it might be possible!!

Come on guys and girls let's get more pics up !!!! Surely ur not all mobile ???? X

5e0f1bf1-62d2-8a8b.jpg
5e0f1bf1-6307-28ab.jpg
5e0f1bf1-6327-c323.jpg

This is the cellar/treatment room. I'm qualified in 1 week and moving home in 4! The plan then is to covert the garage into a salon. The cellar started off as an everyday room/extra bedroom but as soon as I started college I bought a bed, table etc. I have a tan booth but that's collapsable .can't wait to have a proper treatment room! X

Here's mine at the mo - Going to be moving it to a bigger room in June - can't wait!!
ann%27s+nails-albums-nail+album-picture34884-my-beauty-room.jpg

These both look lovely relaxing Cosy and inviting xx

These both look lovely relaxing Cosy and inviting xx
A client once said to me she wished nails could be done on you while you were reposing on something - something like what Rubytues shows I suppose. ;)
:lol:

A client once said to me she wished nails could be done on you while you were reposing on something - something like what Rubytues shows I suppose. ;)
:lol:

Hi, sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean?

I think what she means is that a client said how lovely it would be to have your nails done whilst lying down ... preferably somewhere lovely and comfortable with a yummy furry throw like the one you have on your couch.

Jacqui xx

Last edited:
This is just something I have noticed in a lot of salons that the nail tech sits in the corner with the client looking at the blank wall behind the tech, which for the client my seem a little claustrophobic.

Would it not be better for the tech to face the wall & the client face out into the room??

This is just something I have noticed in a lot of salons that the nail tech sits in the corner with the client looking at the blank wall behind the tech, which for the client my seem a little claustrophobic.

Would it not be better for the tech to face the wall & the client face out into the room??

Sorry, when I took the photos I hadn't repositioned the table. It's up against the wall due to space issues and is usually out with the client facing the room x

Katml ur place looks great. Please can I ask where u got ur nail polish stand from x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek
**Beckie**

Sorry, when I took the photos I hadn't repositioned the table. It's up against the wall due to space issues and is usually out with the client facing the room x

Rubytues- lol....I was meaning in general, you would have needed to be as thin as a piece of paper to get in there.

I mean it is what a lot of people seem to do. When you walk past & look at the position of their lamps the client is facing the wall. x

loving this thread, i am not a functional tech at the moment,but getting loads of ideas when i set up business.
sazza x

Hi girls I'm almost finished my little room :) grown to love it I'll have to get some pictures for your feedback . How do I upload them on a thread xx

c1238422-32f8-01e4.jpg
c123841c-3385-7729.jpg
c123842d-33a8-9253.jpg

Not finished yet room needs a good clean mirror needs hanging above sink xxx more to come

Latest posts

Back