Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread! I am moving into a new place this Saturday can't wait I finished the decorating on new years eve here's my room
Gorgeous!! I love purple :biggrin:

hi ladies, im a mobile beauty therapist and have pondered the thought of a salon at home, looking at some of your masterpeice rooms, im very jealous and somewhat inspired, so i just wanted to know where in your houses you have them??. I dont have any spare rooms and live quite far away from the town center, the only place available is my 10x8 shed summer house, What do you all think?..is it worth a conversion or should i just try and get the hubs to get me a conservatory?...whats acceptable, Amy on towies has hers in a garage...whats your thoughts??x

57380a3b-912a-8e41.jpg

My new home set up - not quite done yet but I'm almost there :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.309069,9.762617

I'm doing mine in my spare bedroom but as long as it's comfortable, clean & private then I as a consumer would be happy anywhere. :)

We opened up 6 weeks ago and things are going great, such a relief!! Took some hard work but we got there in the end, theres some great salons on here just wanted to say keep up the good work and keep smiling! xx

LOVE yours!!! gorgeous. love your mirror and your feather lamp - amazing! where are they from? again, im hall hunting haha :) xx

I have one more question about LED lamps in glass cabinets. What about other products with bottles you can see through. Do these weak LED lamps influence polishes and Solar oil etc.?

Attachments

• DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,198
View attachment 11019

Thank you IKEA!

This is my home based salon. My handyman will soon fix fume- and dust remover.

Does anybody know if the LED lamps in the glass cabinet and under the shelf will influence the products? They are weak​

Hi, I love your thin shelves holding your polishes, are they from ikea too??

We opened up 6 weeks ago and things are going great, such a relief!! Took some hard work but we got there in the end, theres some great salons on here just wanted to say keep up the good work and keep smiling! xx

I love the wallpaper with the birds on, do you mind me asking where it is from?

I love love love your salon. Where did you purchase your nail desk? Also what are the little triangular shaped things on your eve Taylor display?

I have just changed my room because I have moved back to the last salon I was in. LOL well I just like moving and new set ups! :)

Lovely room. So pretty!!

These are a few of my salon, because I have enjoyed looking at all of yours so much! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880271.147841.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880271.147841.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,560
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880290.886645.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880290.886645.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,566
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880302.382278.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880302.382278.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,491
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880323.904753.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880323.904753.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,526
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880341.233204.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880341.233204.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,408
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880355.340645.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880355.340645.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,398
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880369.214597.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880369.214597.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,378
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880390.807583.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325880390.807583.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,319
I love your salon, your nail tables gorgeous weres it from? X

It's from dunelm mill I love it ... I like the shabby chic look and it's a bit boutique perfect for my style and it's the perfect hight for clients to get their legs under x

I have one more question about LED lamps in glass cabinets. What about other products with bottles you can see through. Do these weak LED lamps influence polishes and Solar oil etc.?

The lights could affect the products, I put them in the very bottom as there's not a direct light shining on them. Eventually I just put my solar oil and other see through bottles on my nail desk

Hi there I had the nail desks from a local company called dama designs, they have a website www.damadesigns.co.uk if that helps. Just wanted something a little different.
The triangular shaped boxes are the facial cleansing brush its fab defo get some everyone loves them. x

I love love love your salon. Where did you purchase your nail desk? Also what are the little triangular shaped things on your eve Taylor display?

Sorry forgot to add the quote would help!!! see one above for answer!lol xx

LOVE yours!!! gorgeous. love your mirror and your feather lamp - amazing! where are they from? again, im hall hunting haha :) xx

Hi there thanks very much, we made the lamp with a plain shade and a feather bower from ann summers!!! The mirror was from a local company in uttoxeter called dama designs shes fab really great stock! hope that helps x

I'm very excited, we have just bought and moved into our purpose built work live home. The 2 work rooms are on the ground floor with their own front door, so no having to come through my house. Lovely big rooms with high ceilings, their own toilet, and utility staff area. It's a lovely little project for me to be setting up my home salon. It's always been my dream. I currently rent a room so will be better off financially as my clients are happy to follow. The shower is going in next weekend for body treatments and then that following week we have the dark oak flooring going in. Will update pics as it when things start to unfold :) very happy.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi there thanks very much, we made the lamp with a plain shade and a feather bower from ann summers!!! The mirror was from a local company in uttoxeter called dama designs shes fab really great stock! hope that helps x

fab, ill google her :) and i can feel a blue peter moment coming on with feather boas and lampshades ;) thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back